Failure and success are the part of life. Many people give up after facing failure. But they should not do that. They must get up and try again with renewed energy, because now they have gained more experience. Never forget that the failures are the pillar of success.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Those who quit half way cannot reach destination. Success comes to those who move forward, not to those who retreat.

One should cultivate the quality of equanimity . UPs and DOWNS s are to be accepted as they come because bothsuccess and failures are a part of the life.

Absolutely ! there is no straight road to success and achievement .You have to strive and strive hard and have the determination to go on no matter what, to reach your destination...In fact failures many and successes are fewer in life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When a river encounters an obstacle on it's course. It will not stop. It takes a detour around the obstacle and continues it's onward journey towards sea.

The story of King Bruce and Maharana Pratap comes to my mind. One fell again and again and yet persevered and won in the end. The other too fell again and again, but rose and struck at the enemy constantly. Although he did not see the sweet victory in the end, he still is an inspiration to many for his perseverance and courage.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

King Bruce learned the lesson of bouncing back seeing a spider in the cave where he was hidden. They say success is repeated attempts to reach your destination. So true.

Everyday is a new success. One can left failures or successes of yesterday and move front to achieve new horizon. Each day is new game for life. Just realise many of failures of life are just short of successes. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Don't brood. Live in the present. No use of crying over the split milk. That is the success Mantra.. Failures are nothing but delayed success.

This remids me of the song- Hamen un raahon pad chalana hai jahan girana aur sambhala hai.    agai there is Urdu couplet- Girate hain shah sawar hi maidane jang men. 

Nothing wring when you fall. It is wrong to lose courage and not get up. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

This remids me of the song- Hamen un raahon pad chalana hai jahan girana aur sambhala hai.    agai there is Urdu couplet- Girate hain shah sawar hi maidane jang men. 

Nothing wring when you fall. It is wrong to lose courage and not get up. 

An apt and appropriate comparison that exactly is connected with the thread

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.