Most of the people feel awkward about expressing a single Thank you.

Why so?

Perhaps saying Thank you people think that they are exposing their weakness of "Dependance" On the person they are thanking. Can there  be more foolish thought than this ? On the contrary, saying Thank You can help your health…and your life!

Read on

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/02/12/powerful-word-thank-you_n_6316688.html?utm_hp_ref=in-lifestyle

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We had a discussion here where one of the member wanted to know whether there is any use of using words like sorry and thank you in their day today dealings and many of the members said that it sounds too formal,,,I and a couple of other members were the only ones who were of the opinion that it goes a long way in building up an all round personality, also make a person more sensitive to other peoples needs and emotions when they use these words and I stand by it...In fact these should be taught to children at an early age , make them realise when they should express their gratitude by saying thank you and regret by saying sorry .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

I'm in full agreement with you Usha.. Saying thank you has health benefits too.A happy and Healthy relation takes place. And this in turn relieves you from stress.

We thank anyone for something done for us.  We are all inter dependant. Nobody is self dependant fully. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, epraneeth77

Very true sir. Many people shy away from saying "Thank You" with the false notion that by saying Thank you. the other person may mistake it as a Inferior trait. This is far from truth. In reality Saying Thank you has many Health benefits. Especially the gesture relieves you from stress.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I can see that but the fact is only educated and sensitive people use these two words, rest of the people only find it formal or feel that they deserve favors from others without any obligation.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It need not be always "Thank you." any gesture expressing gratitude will do.this can be done by anybody irrespective of education. Simply put one can express gratitude in any way they can.

Infact saying Thank you, Sorry from the heart makes us feel good and it is a way of acknowledging the good act of another person which ensures he does such acts and makes us feel good that we have reciprocated in the most humble and practical manner

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Exactly Praneeth. Acknowledging somebody's good deed, binds both the persos. it leads to better relations. If the other person who helped you once is in a crisis, then you will be the first person to lend your helping hand. It should be practiced by all. There is a saying, "No man is an island." it says that the society is inter dependent. 

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

Practising these small and easy acts helps a long way to make each person feel better and energitic to work throughout the day. It is practise and consistently persevering these acts from our end which ensures that the world which we live is happy to live. It always begins with us.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Yes. Showing gratitude towards others who lent their helping hand will make the world a place an abode of Unlimited happiness.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.