For women, it is not good experience to work under a female boss. She would be better under male boss. Read further: 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/why-high-powered-female-bosses-195031858.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

We cannot generalise. After all maximum HRD issues arise with men working under men. 

It could go either way..But yes, women tend to be petty when it comes to such issues and may curb or dampen a enthusiastic subordinate...But men can be very dominating and insensitive about certain issues.So, I would say it largely depends on the individual ( bosses) whether male or female ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had a very good experience with my female boss who is an expert in Public relations and worked as a Hindi news reader in the old days of Doordarshan. She was the one who unearthed my talents. This enabled me to become a professional artist and web designer.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Though I was not licky to work under a female boss I have observed female bosses being highly protective of their teams unlike male bosses.

I agree with you. My female boss used to protect her  team in the weekly meetings of higher ups. She used to highlight individual performances and how effectively they saved the money for the organization.

Working under female boss is not very easy for men. Because, she can easily update herself and she want her assistants to update themselves very quick but for men it is not possible. They always like some freedom and enjoy. But she take care of her assistants and she help to improve their life.

LAUGH, IF YOU ARE WISE.

It is not difficult for all. Demanding updating is a part of the job. Ian I like such type of female bosses who are meticulous at their work.

There is a chance for a clash between egos of a woman boss and her woman subordinate. Like poles repel is a scientific truth. Again, it depends, and varies from person to person and cannot be generalised.

I never had a female boss and never want to have too as I can't see a female giving me orders in office as well....hehehe..

Male or female, it is the effectiveness in performing the functions of the organization. As far as I'm concerned, I reaped maximum benefits when I worked under the able leadership of a female Boss.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.