Follow these tips to help you make the most out of your day and achieve maximum productivity from start to finish.

Begin your day with a positive note getup from your couch and follow these tips..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/daniel-scalco/productivity-tips_b_7608084.html?utm_hp_ref=india&ir=India&adsSiteOverride=in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Nice article, presenting the secret of productivity…. The day should begin with a positive mindset. Effective planning, proper time management and self-confidence will do the rest, producing maximum results.

Additionally setting realistic and feasible goals, consumption of water will pave the way for an excellent productivity.

Very useful tips, another thing I would like to add is to organise your mind the previous night itself, just think about what and how you intend to do the next day and go through the important chores that need to be done other than your routine.I find that this little exercise really helps me especially during days when I am at home and during holidays, otherwise I become lethargic and while away my time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too have the habit of noting down things  to do next day. I note them down on a small book and keep it on my bedside stool. The very first thing I do after waking up, I check up with my nothing's. Yes, it helps a lot

Absolutely most of us start our day with tea or coffee which is not good as we should start our day with drinking water which is beneficial for health.

Definitely. Drinking water is a good habit provided  you drink in empty stomach. Then after 15-20 minutes you can have your coffee or tea.

some tips which i know wake up by 6am, do exercse for 30min to 1hr,maintian a daily food chart which is combination of greens,soaked nuts,salads,etc

drink water after wake-up and before going to bed,eat food which gives you more energy and less weight.be positive always .

And the food you eat must be very light during night. Because you will not have enough time to assimilate the food. Eat much less leaving some space in the stomach.

And there should be a proper gap in dinner and sleep as one may not be able to digest it if we go to bed just after having dinner.

True. It's advisable to have early dinner and go for a small stroll, It helps in having a sound sleep.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.