The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

SJ- Rabdi is one of the most famous dishes of your area (all over north India), probably you pronounce it differently. Ravari or rabdi is nothing but layers of sweet malai of milk served cold mostly in earthen pots.  

Is there a difference in raabri and rabri?. Yes rabri is made from milk and is very good in taste.

Taste alone will not work. Most of the foods which are tasty are the main cause for major ailments. There are many ways to make tasty drinks with butter milk.

Lunch or dinner, both go well with butter milk.

Butter milk has many health benefits . It acts as a coolant as well as it prevents stomach related problems.

I love all milk products, curd and buttermilk are usefull to cool our body.some people not interested to take at night it may be cause to cold.

The reason why one should avoid curd during night is, it causes stomach problems. Because there is less time for assimilation as many people go to bed immediately after taking food. Whereas buttermilk gets digested easily.

Ofcourse you should have a bowl of curd with your meal. Curd has tremendous benefits to health. I think it's a super summer food for most of the people. But try to avoid cold or frozen curd in winter at night otherwise you may got sick, depends individual to individual.

To know more about curd, it's nutrition facts, health benefits, beauty benefits etc. 

Thanks for reading blush

Curd digest easily than milk. I listen and read that we must be avoid to eat curd in night. 

In our part of the country , we take curds with every meal , lunch or dinner without having any bad effect on health..personally speaking many a times I just eat salad and curds for dinner. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

In our part of the country , we take curds with every meal , lunch or dinner without having any bad effect on health..personally speaking many a times I just eat salad and curds for dinner. 

Location  effects of our eating habits here we are rarely eating curd with dinner. Here is state of North we like to eat Dal in dinner but some state like UP like to eat it in lunch.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.