It appears that certain groups are interested in mere publicity and dramatics. There is no express or implied restriction on transgenders getting some govt. or private job  any one may get a govt. job by applying in prescribed manner.  One has to wear5 proper uniform or abide by acceptale dress code while performing job.  Nobody will bother whether he wears men's or women's or bot type of dresses at residence or elsewhere when not on duty.  It is not understandable why the transgenders want to shout from house tops that thery are transgenders or homo/ lesbian or something else. 

http://www.ndtv.com/hyderabad-news/transgender-group-demonstrates-for-government-jobs-778522

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Maybe because the moment one sees a transgender, he or she either makes a face or moves away in a hurry as if that transgender is coming to murder you? Isn't that how people behave towards them even now? If the government and generally, the whole of society had treated them right and fair, they would not have had to shout down from the rooftops. Until now, even basic education had been denied them, so who would have given them jobs/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Though Supreme Court last year recognised transgenders or eunuchs as third category of gender and directed Centre and states to grant them all facilities including voters ID, passport and driving license. in the state of Telangana it's not implemented effectively. That's why this howling at the top of their voices by the transgenders.

There is no escape from social environmemt. Whatever the legal protection, every one is to live in the society. Hence the transgenders need to behave like normal beings in society and in place where employed. They can behave as they like privately.  Do as Romands do is an old maxim. What the overwhelming majority likes has to be accepted in public life. 

But ,even the transgenders behave normally, trouble makers are always there. They provoke, tease subject the transgenders to all kinds of mental torture.

rambabu wrote:

But ,even the transgenders behave normally, trouble makers are always there. They provoke, tease subject the transgenders to all kinds of mental torture.

True, such kind of person are available every where, who feel joy in teasing others. These type of people are like animals on the earth who have no mankind.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True, such kind of person are available every where, who feel joy in teasing others. These type of people are like animals on the earth who have no mankind.

Thats the main reason they are coming out and protesting. I'm very sure in all respects, their protests are justified.

rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Thats the main reason they are coming out and protesting. I'm very sure in all respects, their protests are justified.

If they behave normally in public, nobody will tease. They themselves expose themselves to ridicule by over acting and showing their peculiarity to all. This is a social matter. Law cannot help.  

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If they behave normally in public, nobody will tease. They themselves expose themselves to ridicule by over acting and showing their peculiarity to all. This is a social matter. Law cannot help.  

The link article writer says, despite transgenders normal behavior miscreants started teasing them. This is nothing but provocation.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The link article writer says, despite transgenders normal behavior miscreants started teasing them. This is nothing but provocation.

If they behave normally, how anyone will know they are transgender. 

It's a general behavior of public. I myself encountered with such teasing incidents while I was traveling in the train. Hijras, who generally beg from the passengers are being teased, even though they are not behaving abnormally. In a few cases, RPF came to their rescue.Of course, I agree, in some cases they behave abnormally and become become butts of laughter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.