Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree. And I said also in the earlier threads as its mentioned in the Wikipodia link what all the transgenders needs Sympathy from the society more than anything else

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I am surprised at understanding of 'normal' by certain persons.  We need to see only the dictionary meaning of any word to discus things. What is natural and normal is what most human would do or feel. From the description of 'transgender' in wikipedia, I understand that transgender are those who suffer from certain sexual perversions. They need be sympathized and treated for such disorder.  It is also okay to help them merge in main stream of the society. But they cannot be ideal. A blind need spectacles but you can't say that he has excellent eye sight. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

It is a total misconception from your side since nowhere is it mentioned that transgenders are sexual perverts nor do they have any disorder..

• "Of, relating to, or designating a person whose identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender roles, but combines or moves between these."[2]
  • "People who were assigned a sex, usually at birth and based on their genitals, but who feel that this is a false or incomplete description of themselves."[3]
  • "Non-identification with, or non-presentation as, the sex (and assumed gender) one was assigned at birth."[4]
  • It is this kind of misconception even by educated people that make their status in the society so very difficult ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My question is why one should interfer and judge on others way of life. Transgenders live on others' dictats or your dictats ? How normal people feel, if somebody interfers in their life?

rambabu wrote:

I agree. And I said also in the earlier threads as its mentioned in the Wikipodia link what all the transgenders needs Sympathy from the society more than anything else

No they do not need any sympathy. They only need empathy and understanding from others and just a desire to accept them as they are. They do not need to be judged or looked at differently!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In the world of transgenders the normal would look abnormal. Why are we so judgmental about persons who are not like us, unless they are hurting us? Should the dictionary meaning decide our attitudes? Live and let live should be the attitude. I agree they need empathy and not sympathy.

Transgenders know what they have to with their loves. In this respect they don't need anybody's interference. They are entitled to live their own lives.

rambabu wrote:

Transgenders know what they have to with their loves. In this respect they don't need anybody's interference. They are entitled to live their own lives.

Transgender or any one may live personal life in any way. But nobody has business to behave in bizare ways in public. If anyone does so, this is at own risk. Even law can't help here.  As regards my comment that tramsgenders are perverts, it is crystal clear that any abnormal behavior by some specific mental condition or otherwise is perversion.  If somebody is normal and okay, there will be no social issue.  Society needs to symapthize with the transgenders.  But if the transgenders or their supporters claim that thius is normal and even worth appreciation, they are badly mistaken.  It is natural that you will be ridiculed if you act in bizarre way. For example, if you place your shoes on head instead of in feet, you will evoke laughter and ridicule and it will be no defence to say that you have a peculiar tendency and you have a right to place shoes on your head and so on. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Transgender or any one may live personal life in any way. But nobody has business to behave in bizare ways in public. If anyone does so, this is at own risk. Even law can't help here.  As regards my comment that tramsgenders are perverts, it is crystal clear that any abnormal behavior by some specific mental condition or otherwise is perversion.  If somebody is normal and okay, there will be no social issue.  Society needs to symapthize with the transgenders.  But if the transgenders or their supporters claim that thius is normal and even worth appreciation, they are badly mistaken.  It is natural that you will be ridiculed if you act in bizarre way. For example, if you place your shoes on head instead of in feet, you will evoke laughter and ridicule and it will be no defence to say that you have a peculiar tendency and you have a right to place shoes on your head and so on. 

Evokes laughter. But why should one ridicule them. There are many things we encounter in life which evoke laughter. Wisdom is to just laugh and leave the matter. Transgenders may be unnatural to the normal people, but it is not for them. "Pasand Apni apni, Khayal apna apna."

We are a nation where people laugh when someone pulls a chair from behind and a person about to sit on the chair falls and proabably gets injured and a deformed person limps in and people laugh - such things are considered a joke by our people. It goes to show how insensitive, immature and self centered we are as a people.So , having any empathy for transgenders is probably too much to expect from common average citizen of India while the educated themselves laugh at them and consider them perverts ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely it's too much to expect empathy from these self centered lot. We know how to laugh and ridicule others. We do not have the courage to introspect and laugh at ourselves..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.