Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

These saints are actually businessmen operating under the umbrella of religion and that is how they should be seen. They are only interested in asset creations and brainwashed bhaktas are eager to oblige.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I feel they are really intelligent. They en cash the gullible people who seek a short cut to reach Moksha or salvation.

Is judgement in India is done only on the basis of money and power. Why the Asharam's case is pending so long.? If we have witnesses and culprit, why not the court is giving its final decision? 

Apparently all the witnesses killed have already been examined by the court, so not a threat to Asharam and his case since whatever damage they could do , they have already done.It is either revenge or someone who has a different agenda altogether , killing witnesses systematically ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everybody knows the reason for delay in judgement of Asaram's case. He has a brigade of devotees consisting of Political bigwigs, Stinking rich people. Politicians interference and the rich people's ability ti close the mouth of Judiciary are the reasons for delay in judgment. I will not be astonished if one day a verdict comes out as, "  The case is closed due to lack of evidence."

Witness protection bill is very important now -- should be passed fast.

That " Witness protection " is important is known to you and I. But the Government which claims to be an active Government should know. We know how whistle blowers are being subjected to many hardships.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.