3 Reasons to Stop Worrying About Your Negative Thoughts

We’re taught that in order to feel self-assured and confident, we should banish negative thoughts from our lives. Kind of like, goodbye negative thoughts, hello higher vibration, better boyfriend, nicer car, inner peace, and so on.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/3-reasons-to-stop-worrying-about-your-negative-thoughts/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A thought becomes a belief only if you accept it as true. If you do not set your thoughts in motion with strong feelings and emotion, such thoughts will not materialize, because they will not become a part of subconscious. So even if you have negative thoughts, you can ignore them with the power of your will, and prevent them from becoming things. 

Negative thoughts demolish you. But negative thoughts can be converted in to positive thoughts by taking them as a challenge and strengthening  your positive thoughts to counter the negative thoughts. Here affirmations can be used to counter your negative thoughts.

Negative outlook is like poison that consumes your entire personality...No doubt that , no one can be positive all the time, there are times when you get bogged down by worries about something or the other but it is your capacity to overcome and spring back is what matters. Personally speaking, I don't dwell on things for a long time and over a period of time see the futility of being depressed and being negative.It affects my entire household and I wouldn't want that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We canot totally avoid negarive thoughts. Only positive thoughts could lead to day dreaming. It is necessary to isolate negative thoughts and concentrate on the psoitive aspects. Negarive thoughts like fear also help in some way. If you don't fear fire, you may be burnt. If you don't fear water, you may be drowned. Negarive thoughts guard you against risks. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The real way of avoiding negative thoughts is to live in the present without caring the past and the present.. Present is the only thing that you can claim as yours.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.