Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

I once had an interesting experience in my SBI branch. As I was exiting the bank I saw a sadhu in saffron robes with long hair entering the bank but in a very excited manner. Behind him was a person telling him that HDFC bank was a safe bank and he can open his account in it and will get better service. But the sadhu was telling him what about safety of funds and stated that he only trusts SBI. Incidentally the HDFC branch is located adjacent to the SBI branch but the number of customers in SBI are far more than HDFC. SBI is the most reliable bank and its credit card operations are also at par. 

Truth is that private sector banks such as HDFC, HSBC, Citibank etc lure customers with several promises and then one fine day, suddenly tell you that you need to maintain an account balance of minimum rs. 25000 per month. if you are unable to maintain it at that level, you are charged quite a substantial deductions from the interest. SBI, irrespective of the crowds and the staff, is still one of the best and reliable bank.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Babu saroj
Its good for the employees and for their family

bhuyali saroj

I'm of the opinion the question of affordability rises out of helplessness and dire necessity. There are people who will not mind to pay extra for a bit of comfort and convenience. All those account holders in private banks. though they are really not in a position  to bear the high costs necessity makes them turn away from PSU Banks and opt for private banks.

Since SBI has been making huge profits it is only right that they share some of it with their employees especially the ones who have served the Bank for a long period of time. SBI is also planning to give stock options to its employees above the rank of assistant/deputy general managers ...

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2015-07-17/news/64535556_1_sbi-private-sector-banks-ashwini-mehra

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Offering incentive to SBI staff especially to those who were serving the Bank since a long time is a good measure. This certainly helps in making the employee loyal to the Bank, which is highly essential.

Most PSU and private banks are already giving stock options to their employees and this is even better than bonus since the stocks have gone up many times more...SBI stocks have been doing very well since a long time now and considered one of the top picks by investors, so all the more attractive to employees !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In any PSU incentives make the employees work with loyalty. It is the practice even in Public sector Steel plants. Generally they would be in terms of monthly  salaries. That is equivalent to 2 months salary or 3 months salary as the case may be. .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.