Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Once again the politicians have exposed their own ignorance. The lady sure needs to attend GK classes. I really like the comment below the news piece about Mayawati who garlands her own statue on her b'day every year, I didn't know that, I had a very  nice laugh just now! LOL!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The BJP sure appoints Education Ministers without any regard to their degrees or level of knowledge.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I suggest an entrance test for the Ministers.

vijay wrote:

The BJP sure appoints Education Ministers without any regard to their degrees or level of knowledge.

Who said congress ministers were any different?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Of all the persons not me. Congress is history BJP is present . The need for capable Education Ministers is today and not in the past. Unless BJP should also appoint as many incompetent Ministers as Congress before appointing a right one.

vijay wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Of all the persons not me. Congress is history BJP is present . The need for capable Education Ministers is today and not in the past. Unless BJP should also appoint as many incompetent Ministers as Congress before appointing a right one.

By the time the right one is appointed, India would become a junky Past.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

But ignorance is Blissn no one would even know that India has become junky.

vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Still better. We All will be swimming in the murky waters of ignorance. Neither in the present or in the future.

rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

Still better. We All will be swimming in the murky waters of ignorance. Neither in the present or in the future.

And blaming Congress & Nehru for the mess country  is in !!!

there is news now that Abdul Kalam has been hospitalised and is in a critical condition after he collapsed in Shillong ...oh no, he passed away just ow, there is news break 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.