Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I agree with you but with slight difference. The muscle power by far overpower the might of pen these days unless the user of pen has official power in his hands (even that to a certain extent). 

I agree. But I understand that when you have excellent power to write, you also know how to avoid rudy muscled power people. I know that a buffalo can harm me and a dog can bite me. I also know that it is best tio avoid them.  Animals have immense muscle power but no power of expression. Hence they are now just as they were million years ago. By written word, human transfers the acquired knowledge to next gerneration and so there is continued progress even for centuries. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Written word has the potentiality to gift the humans with  the discriminatory sense. I fully agree that an animal has the brute power only. not the discriminatory power. That makes all the difference.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I agree with you but with slight difference. The muscle power by far overpower the might of pen these days unless the user of pen has official power in his hands (even that to a certain extent). 

I agree. But I understand that when you have excellent power to write, you also know how to avoid rudy muscled power people. I know that a buffalo can harm me and a dog can bite me. I also know that it is best tio avoid them.  Animals have immense muscle power but no power of expression. Hence they are now just as they were million years ago. By written word, human transfers the acquired knowledge to next gerneration and so there is continued progress even for centuries. 

The most powerful men on this earth have become so because of their intelligence and brilliance because of their power to understand things and evaluate things better which ultimately comes through education and power to communicate .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

Muscle power is not a long lasting power. Pen Power stays forever. An Indisputable fact..

i firmly believe that the power pen can destroy or can make anyone life to heaven .as we Indian believe that chitragupt write all the sin of us with pen and in the same way judge of the court also write our mischievous deeds with pen and the cheque that we get by our boss or by the company for our works 

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: suni51
rambabu wrote:

Written word has the potentiality to gift the humans with  the discriminatory sense. I fully agree that an animal has the brute power only. not the discriminatory power. That makes all the difference.

I hope Maneka gandhi does not read your comment :) She may find your comment derogatory against animals' and their intelligence :) :) :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I hope Maneka gandhi does not read your comment :) She may find your comment derogatory against animals' and their intelligence :) :) :) 

I understand that €Menaka Gandhi is a human and underestand the power of expression that enables transfer of knowledge from generation to generation. Animals don't have this power. Man is definitely superior in many respects. That is why animals must be well  treated.  That is what Menaka Gandhi stands for. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I understand that €Menaka Gandhi is a human and underestand the power of expression that enables transfer of knowledge from generation to generation. Animals don't have this power. Man is definitely superior in many respects. That is why animals must be well  treated.  That is what Menaka Gandhi stands for. 

Menaka's motive is different. Her aim is to protect the animals to maintain environmental Balance. I don't think Menaka will be offended. Because I did not oppose her motive, which I stated above in any way

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I had no intention to question the intelligence level or compare it with that of humans. But my post was only in lighter vein. I agree, I tried my pen power in this case and it worked. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
suni51 wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I had no intention to question the intelligence level or compare it with that of humans. But my post was only in lighter vein. I agree, I tried my pen power in this case and it worked. 

Some times it's needed to have a few comments in lighter vein. Such comments spice up the forums.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.