Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you. But  i   believe in DOMore. I believe in gathering knowledge.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, we like it or not the poor animals do need advocate of their own who will speak for them, defend them so who better than Maneka Gandhi! She is our own version of Dr. Doolittle!!

True Kalyani, she does her bit ...One of my relatives works for her organisation and says that she is very committed towards her cause . She is herself looking after stray dogs,cats,  stray donkeys etc...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Pen is much powerful than weapon. For me writing has given me a great life and even career. Whatever I could not express, I got used to express in well manner through writing. the main thing for this behind me is boddunan. with the help of boddunan I became good writer. I got best confidence on writing skills.

I thank the site owner, admin and all the other who have supported  me to achieve this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Power of Pen adds a new dimension  to your personality It's a great tool to express your thoughts and views.

“When people write, “healthy changes occur.”.It boosts your Self confidence.. Many studies established the fact a writer enjoys many health benefits.. A writer remains ever young even in the ripe old age.

usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Well, we like it or not the poor animals do need advocate of their own who will speak for them, defend them so who better than Maneka Gandhi! She is our own version of Dr. Doolittle!!

True Kalyani, she does her bit ...One of my relatives works for her organisation and says that she is very committed towards her cause . She is herself looking after stray dogs,cats,  stray donkeys etc...

Yes Usha, she is totally dedicated to her cause and I must say it is a worthwhile cause, at least much better than humans. Although her initiatives has caused damage to some by being too stringent in her ways. For example, her ban on Sable farming has caused a severe scarcity of fine sable hair brushes, due to which all artists hold a grudge against her! LOL!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, usha manohar

But all artist Brushes are not made of Sable. Recently I received a Brush set made of synthetic material like polyester and nylon  l as a gift.

rambabu wrote:

But all artist Brushes are not made of Sable. Recently I received a Brush set made of synthetic material like polyester and nylon  l as a gift.

All brushes are not sable but they are the best. Synthetic ones have their own merits but the fineness of sable brushes are unbeatable and my husband swears that the feel of its texture while handling a sable brush is simply too good. 

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

All brushes are not sable but they are the best. Synthetic ones have their own merits but the fineness of sable brushes are unbeatable and my husband swears that the feel of its texture while handling a sable brush is simply too good. 

May be true. The feeling of painting with Sable brushes I know. Because I started painting with sable brushes. Even now I'm using them. But as I said as I received as a gift from my friend a full set of Painting brushes made of synthetic materials, I found absolutely no difference between brushes made with sable and brushes made with synthetic fiber.

It is the mind which drives it.It is a good servant of the best masters!

Really Chinmoy. The best of the writers gained mastery over their skill and earned themselves the state of immortality.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.