Terror is very much tagged with Islam. This is no issue for many. But the ynuion minister is furious for using term 'Hindu terror'.  Of course terror is of different types depending on purpose and not on religion of the terrorists.  A Hindu is Hindu terrosits only when he shouts 'har har nahadev' to terrorize. That is why Maoist is not called GHindu terrorists even if he is Hindu.  Only when a Muslim aims at Islamic Zehad, he is called Islamik terrorist. TheTurkish terrorists are also Muslims but they will not be called terroists. The  'abhinav Bharat'  terrorists are Hindu terrorists.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/dear-rajnath-singh-hindu-terror-is-exactly-the-word-for-abhinav-bharat-extremists-2375470.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

But who said a Maoist is not called a terrorist because he is a Hindu? I read many news items saying Maoists killed everyday in encounters.  A Terrorist is a terrorist whatever his religion. But if people want to use it for counter attacking purpose, that is something different.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whatever may be the prefix and suffix of a Terrorist a Terrorist is a Terrorist. A thorn is a thorn, even though you call it as a Soft thorn.

yes, sir #suni #rambabu both are right a person weather of any caste if he is a terrorist he will be and he is terrorist no matter of what cast or what community he belongs too.

bhuyali saroj

suni51 wrote:

But who said a Maoist is not called a terrorist because he is a Hindu? I read many news items saying Maoists killed everyday in encounters.  A Terrorist is a terrorist whatever his religion. But if people want to use it for counter attacking purpose, that is something different.

Maoist is not called Hindu terroist even if he is Hindu because he does not raise Hindu slogans and does not fight ofr Hindutva or Hindu Rashtra. similarly, Turkish revolun are not called Muslim terroists even though they are Muslims. Those fighting in name of Islam and so calle Jehad are called Muslim terrorists. similarly, the abhinav Bharat terrorists are xcalled Hindu terrroists. Thus it is not just religion of the terrorist but his purpose and motivation determines whether he is a Hindu terrorist, Muslim terrorist or extreme left terrorist.  The link explains well. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Maoist is not called Hindu terroist even if he is Hindu because he does not raise Hindu slogans and does not fight ofr Hindutva or Hindu Rashtra. similarly, Turkish revolun are not called Muslim terroists even though they are Muslims. Those fighting in name of Islam and so calle Jehad are called Muslim terrorists. similarly, the abhinav Bharat terrorists are xcalled Hindu terrroists. Thus it is not just religion of the terrorist but his purpose and motivation determines whether he is a Hindu terrorist, Muslim terrorist or extreme left terrorist.  The link explains well. 

You are absolutely right at this point but in case of Muslim Terrorists when they kill Muslims in the name of Islam are still called Islamic Terrorists (Like ISI, Al-Quida etc are doing).

Maoism is a totally different group with its own set of principles however warped it may be, so why even link it with Hinduism or or any other ism... I read the news report of Rajnath Singhs statement....One thing that stands clear is the fact that Congress has always been double faced in its policies when it comes to terrorism ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You are absolutely right at this point but in case of Muslim Terrorists when they kill Muslims in the name of Islam are still called Islamic Terrorists (Like ISI, Al-Quida etc are doing).

I agree with you. But one thing that is beyond  my comprehension . Why Killings should take place at all. Is it necessary and mandatory to kill persons because these people do not belong to a particular country or religion ?. Why Yakub Mamon killed killed innocents. Doesn't he know that there are Muslims also in the holocaust he created ? Is there a policy to these Barbarians ?

All animals kill to have their domination. We as humans also belong to the animal species. Our basic instincts are similar. We have invented sophisticated instruments to kill other human beings. Reason and labels may vary but killing is common tactic to achieve domination. 

The practice of Using weapons by the man to kill his prey was prevalent right from the caveman's age. These facts are well depicted through cave paintings of yore. Hence, as you said weapons are the age old practice to dominate one species over the species.

vijay wrote:

All animals kill to have their domination. We as humans also belong to the animal species. Our basic instincts are similar. We have invented sophisticated instruments to kill other human beings. Reason and labels may vary but killing is common tactic to achieve domination. 

But I was under the impression that animals only killed when they were hungry. They do not kill to have their dominance over anyone but the human is the only animal that kills for the sake of kick or for the purpose of showing his mastery over weaker ones. Some human races/persons go to any distance to prove their point.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.