What does your bag contain. A diary, pen, tiffin bix.  But you may need some more things like torch, foldable footwear, extra glasses. 

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/126085088429/5-things-you-never-thought-you-would-need-in-your

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

That's right sir. Many of us think that extra pair of glasses are not necessary. And the same thing about other things mentioned in the link. No body knows when the necessity of these things arise. To be on the safe side, it is better to have the things in our bag.

I guess my bag is already bursting to its seems and has everything I would need like a small torch and the usual keys, bottle opener ...I always keep an extra pair of slippers and a pair of dress with me and at school just for emergencies during monsoons when we get drenched frequently.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Other than the usual paraphernalia, my bag contains a water bottle, a book of two for myself, two-three more books for my son, a small container with dry fruits as emergency rations.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A Book and a sketch pad are the mandatory contents in my Bag. A book is very useful while waiting for a train or a Bus.

The bag should not be too heavy. We need resist the temptation to catty everything. I prefer two sets of everything- oe at residence and another at office. But it is necessary to carry torch, mobuile phone and rain coat.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

A person’s bag is like a psychological mirror. It throws some light on the character of that person, hobbies, job, companion, etc. An expert in this subject may tell you: “Open your bag, I will tell you who you are”.

My bag gets very heavy at times with so many things and during monsoons the added burden of an umbrella and an extra pair of clothes...I guess we simply cannot do away with certain things that become necessary for us..I have a cleaning/clearing session with the idea of making it light by taking away thinngs I dont need and afetr bringing everything out, I put all of them back again !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It all depends on the nature of your Outing. Depending on whether the outing is of shorter duration,or longer duration the contents in the Bag vary.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Other than the usual paraphernalia, my bag contains a water bottle, a book of two for myself, two-three more books for my son, a small container with dry fruits as emergency rations.

When children were smaller there were times when I had to carry two bags since I had to cater to three !smile.png I used to get pain on my shoulder and neck by the end of the day...However, down the years I seem to be carrying as much stuff for my own use and comfort !pensive.png

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

When children were smaller there were times when I had to carry two bags since I had to cater to three ! I used to get pain on my shoulder and neck by the end of the day...However, down the years I seem to be carrying as much stuff for my own use and comfort !pensive.png

Ha ha ha! I can imagine the amount of stuff you may have had to carry for the three kids! I had to carry a separate bag for my son, but now that he is 8, I am now able to integrate two bags in one although the size of  my bag is much bigger. In addition , at times I have to add sticks, stones and other similar things picked up by him along the way, on our return journey home!grinning.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.