Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

To succeed you dont need the support of the entire community, a few thousands would do . Hitler did not have the support of all Germans, in fact most people hated his regime but he did what he wanted by force and authority with the help of a few brilliant evil minds.. 

Hitler did what he wanted. True. But where he was landed ,we all know. This is what I expressed in my earlier post. ISIS at he most create a turbulence in some regions. But ruling the country is not possible.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

To succeed you dont need the support of the entire community, a few thousands would do . Hitler did not have the support of all Germans, in fact most people hated his regime but he did what he wanted by force and authority with the help of a few brilliant evil minds.. 

Hitler got temporary success. These ISIS fellows will get nothing at least in non Islamic countries.  They are getting exposed day by day. Moreover,  they are not without racial differences. They consider Arabs superior. They would not give any big responsibility to India or Pakistani people whom they consider inferor. An Indian left them because they would give him job like cleaning only. They consider that Indian/ Pakistani are not strong like Arab. 

Let us not wish away Hitlers deeds which has repercussions even to this day  with many people still looking up to him...Money is the greatest incentive and poor families in India can easily be brain washed into believing that they are working for a worthy cause of making an Islamic world...Hitler could not spread his word to the masses outside his country because of lack of communication unlike now .ISIS has the added advantage and there are enough retarded minds to believe in them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, it is true ISIS having advantages over Hitler. And it is using for its advantage. As far as India is concerned, intelligence agencies are able to detect the evil designs of ISIS . Immediately IA is alerting all the states to be vigilant.

usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Hitler got temporary success. These ISIS fellows will get nothing at least in non Islamic countries.  They are getting exposed day by day. Moreover,  they are not without racial differences. They consider Arabs superior. They would not give any big responsibility to India or Pakistani people whom they consider inferor. An Indian left them because they would give him job like cleaning only. They consider that Indian/ Pakistani are not strong like Arab. 

Let us not wish away Hitlers deeds which has repercussions even to this day  with many people still looking up to him...Money is the greatest incentive and poor families in India can easily be brain washed into believing that they are working for a worthy cause of making an Islamic world...Hitler could not spread his word to the masses outside his country because of lack of communication unlike now .ISIS has the added advantage and there are enough retarded minds to believe in them..

The minds of those who choose to believe in the ISIS are indeed retarded. I was surprised to read that the deeds of the ISIS is being portrayed in a glamorous light so much that young girls from UK want to go and marry to as*+&@#! There are enough reasons for us to worry about it ourselves that many youngsters too wish to go and join forces with them! And like you said, with all the means of communication, t is not hard at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The minds of those who choose to believe in the ISIS are indeed retarded. I was surprised to read that the deeds of the ISIS is being portrayed in a glamorous light so much that young girls from UK want to go and marry to as*+&@#! There are enough reasons for us to worry about it ourselves that many youngsters too wish to go and join forces with them! And like you said, with all the means of communication, t is not hard at all!

It really is not hard for them Kalyani...It is the complacency of the previous government and the masses that Kashmir problem escalated to this extent making it an inroad for terrorists easy for other terrorists groups to use it as a cause worth fighting for. Unemployed, uneducated and unthinking minds would believe anything as long as they get some dole money..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes it is only those poor and uneducated are lured towards groups like ISIS. And I agree with Kalyani that it is disturbing that youngsters are drawn towards ISIS.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
rambabu wrote:

Yes it is only those poor and uneducated are lured towards groups like ISIS. And I agree with Kalyani that it is disturbing that youngsters are drawn towards ISIS.

Not just poor and educated but recently we have all seen examples of educated young men too joining up with ISIS!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Not just poor and educated but recently we have all seen examples of educated young men too joining up with ISIS!

Yes I agree educated youngsters also showing interest to join ISIS. This is because of  the attraction of high amounts of money and other perks thrown as baits by ISIS.

The ISIS is an organised force consisting of well trained ex army personnel of Saddam and Gaddafi who were dislodged and were facing the heat. They have come together and are wrecking revenge on present rulers of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and soon can expect to widen it into Yemen and Saudi Arabia. They are brutally killing their opponents because as per Communist philosophy no enemy should be left alive because he then becomes a seed from which opponents can be produced. Yes they are raping enemy captured women which is deplorable. It is highly possible that from India they may get very minimal support purely because of propaganda and some religious attraction. India should worry about ISIS getting a hold in Afghanistan which can cause trouble to us. It is also a Shia Sunni conflict as the latter cannot digest the countries like Iran, Iraq becoming powerful. It is natural that the poor will be attracted as they have nothing to lose and hope that they will return richer. After first world war when Germany was humiliated Hitler received massive support from the Germans which emboldened him to launch offensive to restore German pride. Therefore any section which feels humiliated will contribute even to organisations like ISIS

vijay wrote:

The ISIS is an organised force consisting of well trained ex army personnel of Saddam and Gaddafi who were dislodged and were facing the heat. They have come together and are wrecking revenge on present rulers of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and soon can expect to widen it into Yemen and Saudi Arabia. They are brutally killing their opponents because as per Communist philosophy no enemy should be left alive because he then becomes a seed from which opponents can be produced. Yes they are raping enemy captured women which is deplorable. It is highly possible that from India they may get very minimal support purely because of propaganda and some religious attraction. India should worry about ISIS getting a hold in Afghanistan which can cause trouble to us. It is also a Shia Sunni conflict as the latter cannot digest the countries like Iran, Iraq becoming powerful. It is natural that the poor will be attracted as they have nothing to lose and hope that they will return richer. After first world war when Germany was humiliated Hitler received massive support from the Germans which emboldened him to launch offensive to restore German pride. Therefore any section which feels humiliated will contribute even to organisations like ISIS

That is quite insightful and makes us things look at from a different perspective!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.