Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

The ISIS is an organised force consisting of well trained ex army personnel of Saddam and Gaddafi who were dislodged and were facing the heat. They have come together and are wrecking revenge on present rulers of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and soon can expect to widen it into Yemen and Saudi Arabia. They are brutally killing their opponents because as per Communist philosophy no enemy should be left alive because he then becomes a seed from which opponents can be produced. Yes they are raping enemy captured women which is deplorable. It is highly possible that from India they may get very minimal support purely because of propaganda and some religious attraction. India should worry about ISIS getting a hold in Afghanistan which can cause trouble to us. It is also a Shia Sunni conflict as the latter cannot digest the countries like Iran, Iraq becoming powerful. It is natural that the poor will be attracted as they have nothing to lose and hope that they will return richer. After first world war when Germany was humiliated Hitler received massive support from the Germans which emboldened him to launch offensive to restore German pride. Therefore any section which feels humiliated will contribute even to organisations like ISIS

Oh... A treasure chest of information on ISIS.

You have nothing to add or comment.

Since I got all I wanted, why should i add some thing and drag the discussion?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.