Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I don't use mobile at all. I think that's the best solution.

Haha, not using a facility is not the solution but doing it carefully is. I know why you dont use a mobile. Security has nothing to do with that. Agree?

It's not only for the reason you know, but other and most important reason is, linking mobile with any site is not useful for me because, it won't serve my Artistic purposes. Before using a gadget i see if it has any utilitarian purposes for me or not.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Haha, not using a facility is not the solution but doing it carefully is. I know why you dont use a mobile. Security has nothing to do with that. Agree?

It's not only for the reason you know, but other and most important reason is, linking mobile with any site is not useful for me because, it won't serve my Artistic purposes. Before using a gadget i see if it has any utilitarian purposes for me or not.z

Some sites which pay directly or indirectly or online shopping sites make it cumplosory to add a mobile number for authentication, so must provife one. Even the google adsense insist on adding you bank ac and phone number, so I use one wjich has no other purpose but authentication online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It's not only for the reason you know, but other and most important reason is, linking mobile with any site is not useful for me because, it won't serve my Artistic purposes. Before using a gadget i see if it has any utilitarian purposes for me or not.z

Some sites which pay directly or indirectly or online shopping sites make it cumplosory to add a mobile number for authentication, so must provife one. Even the google adsense insist on adding you bank ac and phone number, so I use one wjich has no other purpose but authentication online.

You know That type of websites are of no use to me. It's not only for websites online, you know I work for many private Publishing agencies which require only articles and graphics which are my interests. So for me usage of mobile is of no use.

yes you are right never ever use your personal number on Facebook, I say never ever trust any internet site until you are confirmed about that site fully.

bhuyali saroj

For Some people using mobile is convenient. Generally linking Mobile with websites be it FB or any social website, is not advisable

bhuyali saroj wrote:

yes you are right never ever use your personal number on Facebook, I say never ever trust any internet site until you are confirmed about that site fully.

I dont see any problem providing a phone number to any website. The only thing matters is that i never use that number unless i have to use it for a particulat purose. There is no harm even if you use a real number but the only problem you may face is unwanted calls or spam messages which one can block going for dnd\dnc registry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's it. If proper precautions are taken mobile number can be given

The uses and advantages of a mobile phone far outweighs any disadvantages ...So many things have become so much easier for people. You call taxis, autos , mobile banking , booking tickets , the number gets stored and they can contact you no matter where you are and even order food through mobile since it is easier for them to deliver asking for direction using their mobile...in fact many people have no home telephones now because you hardly use it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is all about benefits of cell phones on which I agree with you.

I think it is better not to disclose our mobile number in social sites unless it is essential for payment purpose or so. We cannot predict what the hawkers and anti-social elements have in their mind. But if it is unavoidable, better we eliminate minute details about us in the profile page, so that we will display our identity, but not our biography, to the public.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.