Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True. Very true. The link is really thought provoking

Consider this remark by Asaduddin Owaisi

Hindus shouldn’t make the mistake of considering Indian-Muslims any different from the Pakistan-Muslims. If India may dare to attack Pakistan, then 25 crore Indian Muslims will join Pakistan Forces and fight against India.

Asaduddin Owaisi, Member of Parliament,MIM, Hyderabad.

Of course these fellows are as dangerous since they are anti national and are ready to sell the country at the first given opportunity !

I know them. What better proof can any one get than this outrageous statement by Asaduddin Owaisi ? What an audacity !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I see only Hindu leaders in this list , what about other religious leaders who are as bad but in a different way ? why always target Hindus ? Some of them have helped the society like Sri Satya Sai Baba of Puttaparthi , so why throw muck unnecessarily ?

The Musilm and Christian Leaders do it differently by making extremely inflammatory statements against Hindus and why don't you for a change write about that as well instead of pulling and putting down Hindus, Saffron brigade and everything else connected to Hinduism!

http://indiafacts.co.in/prominent-indian-muslim-leaders-speak-about-hindus/

The topic is about God men. As regards Muslims, they have only one Allah and so there would not be other godmen. The latest post is a diversion. The inflammatory statements- be of Hindu, Muslim or Christian- are about politics and communal hatred. Let us discussthat if necessary in separate thread. 

There is no question of diversion since it is very much within the realms of the discussion topic, and anything that includes godmen who are part of a religion and people from other religion who use religion as a tool comes very much within it...I wait for you to start a topic on the irregularities in Islam and Christianity 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

When you talk of rape amd dishonoring and outraging woman's modesty, please not blame these human gods like Asha Ram. The greast villain is the legendary god Indra of Heaven.  

How Indra is the greatest Villain Sir. I would be grateful to you if you can elaborate. I want to know out of Curiosity.

I hope you know how Heavenly God king Indra violated the chastiy of Ahilya, wife of sage Gautam in a deceiitfil manner. There are also other episodes like Indra using charming dancersto violate meditation of Vishwamitra or other sages. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

When you talk of rape amd dishonoring and outraging woman's modesty, please not blame these human gods like Asha Ram. The greast villain is the legendary god Indra of Heaven.  

How Indra is the greatest Villain Sir. I would be grateful to you if you can elaborate. I want to know out of Curiosity.

I hope you know how Heavenly God king Indra violated the chastiy of Ahilya, wife of sage Gautam in a deceiitfil manner. There are also other episodes like Indra using charming dancersto violate meditation of Vishwamitra or other sages. 

Ah yes. I recollected it. So kind of you for clearing my doubt

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I guess we Hindus are able to take a balanced view when Indra is called a villain , but we all remember Satanic verses and the controversy it created just because in one of the paras it was mentioned that Mohammad had offered his wife to a guest which was the norm those days in Arabia ! Other than that there was nothing in the book to show Islam in a poor light ! Thats how intolerant they are and extra tolerant we are !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I guess we Hindus are able to take a balanced view when Indra is called a villain , but we all remember Satanic verses and the controversy it created just because in one of the paras it was mentioned that Mohammad had offered his wife to a guest which was the norm those days in Arabia ! Other than that there was nothing in the book to show Islam in a poor light ! Thats how intolerant they are and extra tolerant we are !!!!

Actually Indra is not worshipped- even though considered god king. In Mathura District, Indra punished people for worshiping Govardhan hills instead of him. He being also rain god sent dark clouds and it rained continuously for several days. Krishna saved people by lifting the govardhan hills on his little finger so that people may get shelter. Ultimately, Indra was defeated. So nobody will be angry for criticizing Indra. But if you criticize Rama, Krishna, Shiva, you will face people's anger.  similarly, Christians will not be angry if you criticize Satan. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Actually Indra is not worshipped- even though considered god king. In Mathura District, Indra punished people for worshiping Govardhan hills instead of him. He being also rain god sent dark clouds and it rained continuously for several days. Krishna saved people by lifting the govardhan hills on his little finger so that people may get shelter. Ultimately, Indra was defeated. So nobody will be angry for criticizing Indra. But if you criticize Rama, Krishna, Shiva, you will face people's anger.  similarly, Christians will not be angry if you criticize Satan. 

Rama or any such such mythological character are above the criticism because they were created as epitomes of Virtues. If they are criticized the offenders are bound to invite the wrath. Criticize Ravan, you will be showered with all praises. That's how it goes

Show Durga or any other goddess scantily dressed and we shall overlook it. We shall try to see artistic angles if shown entirely naked, but just try it with any other religion and see what happens. Any one and everyone is free to criticize Ram, and/or any Hindu god, goddess in the name of freedom of expression. My question is - Does it apply to only one community or others too are open to such criticism or artistic views expressed by others? Not a single religion in the world will accept such freedom of expression but Hindus being weak or may I say cowards, so every thing is fine.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not weak. Tolerant. Hindus are not Cowards, who believe in the adage "Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu. " Let all ve Happy.

suni51 wrote:

Show Durga or any other goddess scantily dressed and we shall overlook it. We shall try to see artistic angles if shown entirely naked, but just try it with any other religion and see what happens. Any one and everyone is free to criticize Ram, and/or any Hindu god, goddess in the name of freedom of expression. My question is - Does it apply to only one community or others too are open to such criticism or artistic views expressed by others? Not a single religion in the world will accept such freedom of expression but Hindus being weak or may I say cowards, so every thing is fine.  

True...in fact we offer all kinds of praises and rewards to those who depict our Hindu gods and goddesses in very vulgar form.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.