Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Let's compare on equal grounds. Man is superior because he need not bark for expressing his views. If he too barks, both are equal.

That is your interpretation. But the barking person thinks himself to be superior and that is the root cause of the problem.

Rightly said. That is my interpretation. Why first of all a man wants to bark, i would like to know. Anyway I stick to my interpretation.

Truly, how is that only Hindu's are on the list. A very Important point to note & to reflect upon.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Because in other religions they do not believe in gods coming in the avatar of human beings. This is used by skillful persons in the reverse order by saying that they have become gods. Perhaps now can you overcome your bias and reflect on the thread.

A manipulator's knife has two edges. He uses them cleverly according to the situation. And there is no dearth of Master Manipulators in all the religions.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Show Durga or any other goddess scantily dressed and we shall overlook it. We shall try to see artistic angles if shown entirely naked, but just try it with any other religion and see what happens. Any one and everyone is free to criticize Ram, and/or any Hindu god, goddess in the name of freedom of expression. My question is - Does it apply to only one community or others too are open to such criticism or artistic views expressed by others? Not a single religion in the world will accept such freedom of expression but Hindus being weak or may I say cowards, so every thing is fine.  

There are many atheist groups in West, who openly criticize Church, Bible and Christian beliefs. Hindus are main or majority community in India. Hence others are no considered signficicant for comment.  for Muslims, it can be definitely said that they have least tolerance. 

In India too there are several atheist organizations which openly criticize the Hindu beliefs and customs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Indian_Rationalist_Associations

There are some such groups on Facebook also. These are rationalist or anti superstition. I'm also associated with these and also on Twitter with atheist groups. A post of one of my Facebook friend has been banned as considered anti religious. In name of religion, the believers get more freeedom than non believers. While any one is free to spread blind faith in deities, the ratioinalist/ atheists are not allowed any liberty or freedom of expression. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Show Durga or any other goddess scantily dressed and we shall overlook it. We shall try to see artistic angles if shown entirely naked, but just try it with any other religion and see what happens. Any one and everyone is free to criticize Ram, and/or any Hindu god, goddess in the name of freedom of expression. My question is - Does it apply to only one community or others too are open to such criticism or artistic views expressed by others? Not a single religion in the world will accept such freedom of expression but Hindus being weak or may I say cowards, so every thing is fine.  

There are many atheist groups in West, who openly criticize Church, Bible and Christian beliefs. Hindus are main or majority community in India. Hence others are no considered signficicant for comment.  for Muslims, it can be definitely said that they have least tolerance. 

In India too there are several atheist organizations which openly criticize the Hindu beliefs and customs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Indian_Rationalist_Associations

There are some such groups on Facebook also. These are rationalist or anti superstition. I'm also associated with these and also on Twitter with atheist groups. A post of one of my Facebook friend has been banned as considered anti religious. In name of religion, the believers get more freeedom than non believers. While any one is free to spread blind faith in deities, the ratioinalist/ atheists are not allowed any liberty or freedom of expression. 

But sir, in AP atheist groups are holding public meetings and expressing their views openly. I attended some of their meetings.

http://atheistcentre.in/pdfs/AtheistMovementInAndhraPradeshIndia.pdf

The number of persons who have declared themselves as 'not believing in God' in 2011 census is less than 1% of our population. 

It is obvious from the statistics given by you that there are overwhelming number of Believers in God and God men. Atheists in India are seen as sinners.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.