Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:
rambabu wrote:

That's what I'm doing. I watch mostly Indian editions of Foreign news channels like BBC and Huffing ton post.

Choice is yours, but am surprised that you trust foreign channels more to give you unbiased news than Indian channels. 

I said Indian editions of Foreign channels. I f you have observed you will see most of my posts are from Indian editions of Huffing ton post

But the control is with the foreigner principals.

No. each post is verified for its ingenuity parallellly   with our Indian editions. One more thing is each Indian edition of Huffing ton post has Indian Editorial Board.

The British also were running India with ICS which had lot of Indians in it.

Anyhow, It's my observation and I'm fully convinced the said News agencies are more reliable and authentic. Their views and news are not biased.

Just for information Huffington Post is not a original creator of news, it is a blog that relies heavily on Newyork Times and Washington Post for all its inputs and they have tied up with Times of India for India based news ...So, theur views are not independent ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But their views are reliable. Not fairy tales unlike Indian Media. I also rely on Doordarshan channels for unbiased news.

Their views are as reliable as their sources are, which is most of the popular media, they take from here and there ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is understood. A news paper cannot devote its time to verify every source. Most of the Indian media's source is " Hearsay."

Your poor opinion of Indian media is not understandable. You mean to say PTI and media correspondents sit at home and listen to hearsay and readers lap it up since so many years. Time colonial opinions are revised. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.