Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

freedom is not cheap. It's expensive. Simply because you have freedom, you cannot encroach in to others periphery. It applies to every sphere of life. Religion or religious practices cannot be forced on others.

Radhe Maa is the latest in a long line of such fake god persons in whom many people put immense faith and follow blindly. Somewhere inside the followers there is an element of doubt or insecurity which they want to be rectified but in the process they unwittingly lend themselves to be exploited by the self styled God persons. The followers range from poor to extreme rich. Dolly Bindra was an ardent follower and I remember seeing her supporting Radhey Maa on a channel earlier on. Usually the followers get trapped and find it difficult to come out.

Switching sides in such matters is not uncommon. Now the channels  say clearly Dolly Bindra as a dissident. and we the viewers oscillating between uncertainty. and certainty.Who bothers ?

You and me and others in the Forum.

If you mean Oscillating between Certainty and certainty. Yes you are right. That's why this  discussion is going on. If I'm wrong please advise.

vijay wrote:

Radhe Maa is the latest in a long line of such fake god persons in whom many people put immense faith and follow blindly. Somewhere inside the followers there is an element of doubt or insecurity which they want to be rectified but in the process they unwittingly lend themselves to be exploited by the self styled God persons. The followers range from poor to extreme rich. Dolly Bindra was an ardent follower and I remember seeing her supporting Radhey Maa on a channel earlier on. Usually the followers get trapped and find it difficult to come out.

I knew none of these two women, Dolly and Radheyma before this case came into limelight but I did a thorough checking of both these women and found out that both these women did what they did for the sake of money and publicity. They got what they wanted to, the media got what it wanted the TRP and we got what we never wanted to - the bad taste and the Hindu religion being targeted for none of its fault. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

I knew none of these two women, Dolly and Radheyma before this case came into limelight but I did a thorough checking of both these women and found out that both these women did what they did for the sake of money and publicity. They got what they wanted to, the media got what it wanted the TRP and we got what we never wanted to - the bad taste and the Hindu religion being targeted for none of its fault. 

Craving for publicity ? Yes it is true that these incidents left bad taste in the public.

Such things happen in all religions - I know of several organisations in Christianity which is nothing but a fund collecting drama, they come and ask for help and bless you and thats it ! I once gave Rs 1000 to two nuns who were part of an organisation to start a old age and destitute home and I was told that everybody would be helped with the donation collected.They also started an ashram in an old property donated by a rich Christian.Later when I wanted to help an old poor woman, took her there and they said it was only for Christians ., when I showed the the recipt for the money I had given they said yes we got money from all generous souls !!!!smirk.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

One can only blame people for getting so esaily carried away and Radhe Maa is smart since she has many supporters who would go all out to protect her no matter what she does !!!

The latest is crazy women hosting kitty parties with Radhe Maa theme where they all dress like her, can anything be more ridiculous than that !???dizzy_face.pngastonished.pnganguished.png

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/believe-it-or-not-now-radhe-maa-themes-for-kitty-parties_1652748.html

394426 radhekitty700

Ha ha ha !!! That's really hilarious and also silly. These women will do anything for fun!! But it is worth thinking how much Radhe Maa and her likes have so much influence on even the educated people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

One can only blame people for getting so esaily carried away and Radhe Maa is smart since she has many supporters who would go all out to protect her no matter what she does !!!

The latest is crazy women hosting kitty parties with Radhe Maa theme where they all dress like her, can anything be more ridiculous than that !???dizzy_face.pngastonished.pnganguished.png

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/believe-it-or-not-now-radhe-maa-themes-for-kitty-parties_1652748.html

394426 radhekitty700

Ha ha ha !!! That's really hilarious and also silly. These women will do anything for fun!! But it is worth thinking how much Radhe Maa and her likes have so much influence on even the educated people!

It is honestly mind boggling to think that these ladies , who are obviously "educated" and probably coming from upper middle class backgrounds are either doing it for the heck of it because they are looking for new thrills in life or plain dumb stupid ! It could be either !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.