Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have none of these good or bad habits so I will not harm my teeth. You know our teeth have longer life than our own life so if a proper care is taken you can keep your teeth safe for all your life.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't have the habit of chewing pencil ends. But I Chew my food well. The other habits mentioned in the link chewing ice cubes etc, I do not have.

I love candies and Paan although I don't eat both regularly so no harm done ! Basically if we eat lots of calcium rich food our teeth remain strong and healthy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dental Health experts say biting or munching ice cold ting like ice cubes will damage the teeth.

I do have a sweet tooth and my teeth suffers a lot because of my love for sweets and candies. I follow traditional Oil pulling method for oral hygiene and this helps me to maintain healthy teeth and gums.

Oil Pulling is very effective way to prevent many health related problems including maintaining healthy teeth.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.