The topic is locked.

When I was new in blogging or article writing then I post lot of articles daily but after some times when material end then not able to post more. I want Ideas to posts new and more things daily. Do you have ideas.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

If you want to be a good writer, you should be a good Reader first. Reading different kinds of books ranging from Mathematics to Metaohysics, you can have a truckload of new ideas.

Hi Santosh, you are probably facing the writers block or lost your interest due to lack of time but I can tell you one thing- no one can tell you a way to think of ways to write but you- yourself. Everyone cane suggest you lot of ideas but it will be you who will have to do the writing.plus1.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But how anyone can generate new ideas for writing without getting acquainted with new trends ? It is possible to solve this including Writer's Block. Writer's block is the result of getting stagnated in the same grove of learning.

I don't think anybody stops reading and thinking.  The very process gives ideas. I have also not written any articles since long. This may be partly letgargic and partly engagement with otheractivities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Being lethargic or not having time is a different proposition. But in order to get new ideas for writing one must be in constant touch with reading. Reading alone enables one to find new ideas and new themes.

It all depends on interest. Sometimes, what happens is when you keep on writing articles on daily basis. You are left with no words. It happens that your mind becomes full. So, you need to empty it. Take some break and come back again. New ideas will definitely flow.

Want to make each day Accountable

A bit of exploration is required. Now a days it's not a difficult task considering the fact that there are a plethora of News papers around. Most of them carry articles on different issues. Reading at least a News paper daily, one can come across not only with new themes but also new vocabulary. . 

Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

It all depends on interest. Sometimes, what happens is when you keep on writing articles on daily basis. You are left with no words. It happens that your mind becomes full. So, you need to empty it. Take some break and come back again. New ideas will definitely flow.

Life is the best teacher and if we look around we find so many interest happenings around us, drama and ideas...You dont need to look far to get ideas , there are plenty out there on the streets, among your friends and relatives, daily happenings, people that you come across in your day today activities...You just need to imagine and develop on that..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree. Daily happenings throw  light on new and innovative subjects.. I for one prefer regular Newspaper reading to grab interesting and innovative ideas.

Hello Santosh,

Thee are two ways to get ideas for writing. One is what you like and feel and the second is what people around want to read. If you wish to get more readers of your writing, go for the second option. You can check google trends and google keyword tool for the new trending ideas!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.