The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am word Hunter. I find pleasure in hunting for the roots and derivatives of the words. Dictionary helps me a lot in my word hunting. I feel as if I'm playing a game.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

This is exactly my opinion too. We just need to look around a bit deeply and not superficially then automatically ideas to write will get developed in no time. Keeping us open is very important tactics and writer's block will not develop.

Writing three posts in a row is against the rule here ...I guess Rambabu did not notice because normally he is the first one to warn the members ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

This is exactly my opinion too. We just need to look around a bit deeply and not superficially then automatically ideas to write will get developed in no time. Keeping us open is very important tactics and writer's block will not develop.

Writing three posts in a row is against the rule here ...I guess Rambabu did not notice because normally he is the first one to warn the members

True Usha. When I  responded there was only one post by the poster. It was only after that I noticed.

No matter how much one may read and absorb, unless you have an imaginative mind you may not be able to put it into the best of use.I have seen some article writers making such a wonderful job of writing about ordinary things , I guess it is inborn in some, others learn, try and better themselves !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Building vocabulary is not enough. Words should be used as and when it is possible  Article writing in a most impressive and effective way  is not an inborn quality. One can acquire proficiency by cultivating it religiously.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@rambabu

Sir, I liked the word hunter. It's very accurate and in fact those who can nurture that quality within them then one would have topics in their hand more than the hours we have each day.

@

Shampa Sadhya 

Please do not write two posts in a row but use another box only when another member has responded/posted. In case you wish to respond multiple members you can  use @ or wait until another box is used by another member. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.