The use of word 'Try' is very irritating. when you say that you will try to reach office in time or will try to do certain task, it shows that you are not sure of what you will do. Personally, I dislike this word. Now I came acrosss a link that supports my approach. 

https://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/one-word-successful-people-never-191800576.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The idea is here to tell every body out here is to say that you should always be optimistic in your nature.

Want to make each day Accountable

"Try"is a word that speaks in no uncertain words about the doubtful attitude of a person. It also speaks of lack of confidence in a person. Whereas a successful person says, "Yes, it will be done."

Lack of confidence is one aspect behind the word “try”. Another thing is time factor. When the time is short and the task is huge, we will say “I will try”, even though we are sure that it is an impossible task. Just like a word for self consolation.

It actually means you will not be doing whatever it is that needs to be done or buying time so that you can put off things ! I have seen many people say I will try and of course forget all about it ...So, you have to take this word with a picnch of salt and not give any importance to it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

"TRY" speaks of wavering mind. An Undecided state of mind. A person who needs time, if one particular job  cannot be finished, he discusses with the concerned people. People with conviction will know what is required and what not.

In our double speaking society it is considered impolite to call a spade a spade ,  ..Similarly when someone requests you to do something ,instead of saying a simple No if it is not possible people say I will try , which is so totally misleading and additionally you will never take the persons words seriously ever ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It needs lot of guts and courage  to call a Spade a Spade. Saying, I will try is nothing but tactful escapism.

well I think that try word is necessary in everything because if we don't try then how we will know that we can do that work or not. So try is used in everything, when we are small we try to eat food with our hand, first we try and then we get perfectionist   

bhuyali saroj

bhuyali saroj wrote:

well I think that try word is necessary in everything because if we don't try then how we will know that we can do that work or not. So try is used in everything, when we are small we try to eat food with our hand, first we try and then we get perfectionist

'Try' refers to initial attempt by learners. The experienced staff cannot say 'try' for the jobs- at least routine ones. I wonder if you try to go to office, try to take food, try to go to market etc.   

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

'Try' refers to initial attempt by learners. The experienced staff cannot say 'try' for the jobs- at least routine ones. I wonder if you try to go to office, try to take food, try to go to market etc.

Absolutely. The very word "Try" indicates uncertain and wavering attitude. Whereas this word will not be used by achievers who are very certain and positive about their abilities. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.