The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

At least they look like friends for the sake of TV cameras.

No, they don't. They look so angry and fired-up which is the main attraction for visitors. Maybe to add more attraction they will add up a fist fight/ kick boxing in near future. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

At least they look like friends for the sake of TV cameras.

No, they don't. They look so angry and fired-up which is the main attraction for visitors. Maybe to add more attraction they will add up a fist fight/ kick boxing in near future. 

May be in future one can expect Boxing at the wagah border. If that' so, a gun battle too cannot be ruled out.

No, gun battle will spoil the show so it will be limited to dirty looks, mock kicks and bringing sense of national pride. 

suni51 wrote:

No, gun battle will spoil the show so it will be limited to dirty looks, mock kicks and bringing sense of national pride. 

Ahaha.. I'm unable to control my laugh. Thank God for the sake of National pride they do not spit on each other

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Ahaha.. I'm unable to control my laugh. Thank God for the sake of National pride they do not spit on each other

Just be there and see what I mean. If you see the Indian and Palistani people present at both sides waiting for hours shouting slogans at full volume will tell you what does it mean to them when those two soldiers (one from each side) stare and drill in a strange way just before the sunset at that Border.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Just be there and see what I mean. If you see the Indian and Palistani people present at both sides waiting for hours shouting slogans at full volume will tell you what does it mean to them when those two soldiers (one from each side) stare and drill in a strange way just before the sunset at that Border.

After hearing from you how I wish to be there and witness first handed.The thing is in my present position in which we are only two. My wife is not interested  in such things. And I cannot go alone for the reasons known to you. That's why I'm content with TV show only.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wagah Border experience is unique in one way. That is the only time both India and Pakistan look and behave as friends not Foes.

You will change your mind once you see k ts movie, which is just short of kicking each other in the face. I am unable to understandmany why can't they behave normally and bring a sense of friendliness in place of all the hatred they show for each other. Maybe they want to keep the tradition of difference on and on.  

The tradition of differences are bound to remain unless and until the real feelings and actions change. Constant infilteration and terrorist activities from the other side can not bring about friendly feelings. Thats border and people feel the pulse there the most...India has been magnanimous but when has the other country reciprocated.

Lopamudra wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wagah Border experience is unique in one way. That is the only time both India and Pakistan look and behave as friends not Foes.

You will change your mind once you see k ts movie, which is just short of kicking each other in the face. I am unable to understandmany why can't they behave normally and bring a sense of friendliness in place of all the hatred they show for each other. Maybe they want to keep the tradition of difference on and on.  

The tradition of differences are bound to remain unless and until the real feelings and actions change. Constant infilteration and terrorist activities from the other side can not bring about friendly feelings. Thats border and people feel the pulse there the most...India has been magnanimous but when has the other country reciprocated.

One should bear it in mind that Wagah Border exercises are mere  routine exercises. They don't have any relation with the reality. Irrespective of relations between the two countries, Wagah Border exercises will take place rather mechanically.

rambabu wrote:
Lopamudra wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

One should bear it in mind that Wagah Border exercises are mere  routine exercises. They don't have any relation with the reality. Irrespective of relations between the two countries, Wagah Border exercises will take place rather mechanically.

That is not true ! The relationship between the countries does have a lot of impact on the soldiers on both sides...Although the exercise might go on because it is part of the routine , apparently the exchange of sweets during Independence day every year  was not done this year because of the tension that is present between the two countries...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I see. It's a revelation. So Pak has shown that it can pollute a routine tradition too. Sinister Pak indeed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.