Good or bad- planning is must for success. Here is true story of a girl who well planned her suicide and executed it successfully.  If you could plan suicide so well, she should also plan well for lofe. 

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/girl-researched-suicide-methods-48-152200687.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

This Girl has done lot of research on various methods of committing suicide. Really a committed woman. It may be of help for those who wish to commit Suicide..

Suiciding as per my personal view is not a good idea. I mean it is better to face life. Life is a journey of many ups and downs. However, the research over suiciding methods is quite interesting but not for those people who want to end their lives rather it is for t the forensics and crime departments who can investigate and find out the murder mysteries and reveal whether the murder is a murder or suicide genuinely. I mean the investigating departments especially in India are quite opaque so these researched suicide methods would provide the knowledge to other people also therefore, the public and media can also comment over the transparency of the corrupt crime departments. However, many departments are might be corrupy but all officials are not.

Anyhow, the thread says about the troubles taken by the woman. Instead, she could have taken the trouble to stand against the troubles she encountered . " only cowards commit suicide."

rambabu wrote:

Anyhow, the thread says about the troubles taken by the woman. Instead, she could have taken the trouble to stand against the troubles she encountered . " only cowards commit suicide."

Suicide is a bad idea. But one committing suicide is not coward. Many wish to end their lives but have no courage to do. In fact, suicide is bad and one should lead a responsible life. One committing suicide is escapist from life and is irresponsible or not of prudent mind. But not a coward. ending one 's life is not an easy decision. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Suicide is a bad idea. But one committing suicide is not coward. Many wish to end their lives but have no courage to do. In fact, suicide is bad and one should lead a responsible life. One committing suicide is escapist from life and is irresponsible or not of prudent mind. But not a coward. ending one 's life is not an easy decision. 

Agreed, it's not an easy decision. What I emphasize is, when a person decides to commit suicide undertaking so many trials and tribulations, he should direct all his trials and tribulations for finding a way to stand all the trials and tribulations to make his life worth living. What he could achieve by committing suicide ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.