The topic is locked.

No worries whatsoever.

Researchers have found that taking Vitamin C supplements daily can have similar cardiovascular benefits as regular exercise in overweight and obese adults.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/health-news/Can-vitamin-C-supplement-replace-morning-walk/articleshow/48843936.cms

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One can always take a walk in the evening since the benefits are the same instead of taking supplements...Exercise done at any time of the day is beneficial for us and helps in keeping our weight in check and our  body in good shape. I walk for an hour in the evenings and am very happy with it since it has proven beneficial for me ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Of course. This thread is for those who never go for a walk. But come up with loads of excuses.

Drinking curd in good amount will also be a natural way to get vitamin 'C'. 

http://www.comparenshop.in

I might be wrong but i think that if we take little amount of lemon in our food whatever it might be like dal, meat etc. It will make us healthy and protect us from many diseases

bhuyali saroj

Please deal with the contents of the thread. The thread explains the advantages of C vitamin supplements which is as good as a Morning walk. The same benefits one gets.

I get up early and can go for morning walk. But also, I move out only after taking bath.  So, I just move out early to office on foot. I have to walk to the auto stand. similarly in evening. So no need for a separate morning walk. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I get up early and can go for morning walk. But also, I move out only after taking bath.  So, I just move out early to office on foot. I have to walk to the auto stand. similarly in evening. So no need for a separate morning walk. 

Of course. Your entire activity says that you do a lot of walking. So there is no need for a separate regimen of Morning walk.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, I am too lazy to go for a morning walk, however I am also not in favor of taking any allopathy health supplements. I can go for more intake of natural food items which contain Vitamin C.

Yes. your decision to take foods rich in vitamin C supplements will serve the same purpose. You can derive the same advantages of a morning walk.

Actually taking vitamin supplements is no solution at all, it just helps in elevating the blood vessels so that more blood gets pumped in...But it does not solve the problem of obesity at all...I am quoting one the responses which to me seems right !

I capsule of vitamin C can be 500-1000mgs. But you need 3000mgs to fully revv-up you leucocytes, the killer white blood cells, CD4s, CD8s and CD14s.. (Clark H R, PhD ND, measured with precise bio-resonance testing). Healthy eating, Breakfast to discover how to naturally get 3000mgs of C. Hint..from the.. Pomegranate..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.