The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very true. Intake of food rich in vitamin C will go a long way in maintaining a sound health. After all Morning walk also will contribute to the overall health. Either of these two will serve the purpose.

I dont think you got the point. taking one capsule of 500mg or even 1000mg is not enough to counter the effects since you need at least 3000mg which can have other side effects on us...So taking a capsule of 500 mg is only one sixth effective and walking or other exercise is essentisl and one cannot compromise on that by taking only vit C capsules

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sorry Usha. Sure I failed to get you. I agree with you. Morning walk cannot be substituted for Vitamin C supplements.

I think this article will not cheer up the people but will make them lazier. If both Vitamin C and morning walk can give the same physical benefits, who will prefer walking? Yes, those who find walking a pleasure, feel its rejuvenation and enjoy the freshness and tranquility of a beautiful dawn will never quit walking.

If it  makes Lazier more Lazier. None can help such ever lazy people. Of course for one who is a habitual morning walker, he doesn't even look towards alternative.

Morning walks,yoga, aerobics and other kinds of exercises are very significant for a healthy lives, undoubtedly. However, eating a balanced diet daily also results into a healthy living in the case one cannot takeout time for work-out. Instead of health supplements, fruits like pomengranate, oranges and all provide instant supplement to the quantity of vitamins, minerals etc in the body. Plus health supplements should be avoided because of side-effects.

Well said. Vitamin supplements may be a substitute for  those who cannot go for walks due to some reasons. But Morning walk before sun rise will have its own advantage. This is also true for yoga.

That's good for people like me who always find it difficult to wake in the morning.

OK, Sanjeey. Each of us have an option to choose. If you feel vitamin supplements suit you, let it be so. Cheers.

My day starts at 4.45 I still have no time for a morning walk. I do go for a 45 minute walk in the evenings/ after dinner.  I enjoy these walks with my husband as it is our 'we time'. We catch up with each other and plan for the next day too.. so it is two in one for me and I look forward to it. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.