The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Walking can be done in evenings too. Morning walk  will have an advantage of surroundings free from dust and din.  Anyhow its your choice.

Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

I guess they men do have a better deal here than women. We are tied up with house work and stuff in the morning. I do make it a point to take a walk inn the morning during school holidays, when I am free. 

Very true, it is just not possible to devote one hour in the morning when it is the busiest time of the day except may be during weekends...So, I walk in the evenings which is the same as walking in the mornings since the health benefits one gets is the same without any stress that one has in the morning !

So True. I love my evening walks though I would much prefer it in the cool of the morning. The health benefits are the same. Its a choice one makes.. if a choice is made for the better its good enough for me. 

Right from childhood mornings for us were meant for studies and helping our parents in whatever little way we could, since both were working. So, for me going for a walk was during evenings and I am most comfortable continuing the practice even now and I also have the advantage of walking more than an hour  if I feel like it since there is more time ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

I guess they men do have a better deal here than women. We are tied up with house work and stuff in the morning. I do make it a point to take a walk inn the morning during school holidays, when I am free. 

Very true, it is just not possible to devote one hour in the morning when it is the busiest time of the day except may be during weekends...So, I walk in the evenings which is the same as walking in the mornings since the health benefits one gets is the same without any stress that one has in the morning !

So True. I love my evening walks though I would much prefer it in the cool of the morning. The health benefits are the same. Its a choice one makes.. if a choice is made for the better its good enough for me. 

Right from childhood mornings for us were meant for studies and helping our parents in whatever little way we could, since both were working. So, for me going for a walk was during evenings and I am most comfortable continuing the practice even now and I also have the advantage of walking more than an hour  if I feel like it since there is more time ..

That is really wonderful. I am tired after 45 minutes. My stamina gets lower by the year I guess.  No wonder you can trek for 8 hours. 

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

There is always choice is there. If Evening walk is convenient and suits you, let it be so.

Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:

That is really wonderful. I am tired after 45 minutes. My stamina gets lower by the year I guess.  No wonder you can trek for 8 hours. 

Honestly, that was once in a lifetime trek for me and it was more like proving myself to my children LOL..By the end of it I was aching all over, pain in my arms, neck,back, you name it !The next two days I really had to take it easy relaxed.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Morning walk or jogging whatever it may be, it's not for proving someone else. It's for proving to yourself that you can stand to the rigors of that particular exercise. It gives not only satisfaction but self confidence.

Okay, I have done that too.. just to prove to my children that I am not far behind and end up hurting all over. LOL But the experience is so worth it. 

Sofs wrote:

Okay, I have done that too.. just to prove to my children that I am not far behind and end up hurting all over. LOL But the experience is so worth it. 

LOL...I wouldn't mind doing that again..

rambabu wrote:

Of course. This thread is for those who never go for a walk. But come up with loads of excuses.

I am also from one of them. I also know that everyone excuse me.

usha manohar wrote:

One can always take a walk in the evening since the benefits are the same instead of taking supplements...Exercise done at any time of the day is beneficial for us and helps in keeping our weight in check and our  body in good shape. I walk for an hour in the evenings and am very happy with it since it has proven beneficial for me ...

Evening walk is also good for health. But morning is best one. Rays of Sun at morning called golden rays, its have some benefits. No doubt walking is best one exercise for which we need not to spend single penny, one step up one step down.....

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.