The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

If it  makes Lazier more Lazier. None can help such ever lazy people. Of course for one who is a habitual morning walker, he doesn't even look towards alternative.

You mean the people who do not find time to walk in the morning are lazy? A person can tell you 101 reasons for not walking in the morning and that does not mean that has anything to do with laziness of that particular person. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:

If it  makes Lazier more Lazier. None can help such ever lazy people. Of course for one who is a habitual morning walker, he doesn't even look towards alternative.

You mean the people who do not find time to walk in the morning are lazy? A person can tell you 101 reasons for not walking in the morning and that does not mean that has anything to do with laziness of that particular person. 

Laziness is one of the factors. That laziness may be though to late working in the nights, insomnia so on and so forth.

I don't understand how a person who comes back at 7 from his night shift in the morning can go for a morning walk and be called a lazy person! I am a morning walker but always skipped my walks in the morning when returned from my tours in late hours or morning hours and went in the evening for a walk.

I mentioned in my previous post, reasons for laziness. Out of them one's inconvenient hours like as you said on a night shift worker. If the conditions do not permit you for a morning walk, the thread suggest to use Vitamin C supplements. If this is also inconvenient to you shift your walk habit to evening walk.

After all the purpose is to reap the benefits of Walking.

The link also says that if a person is lazy enough to go for morning walks can use vitamin C supplements

Researchers have found that taking Vitamin C supplements daily can have similar cardiovascular benefits as regular exercise in overweight and obese adults.

The research also says

The researchers found that daily supplementation of Vitamin C (500 mg/day) reduced ET-1-related vessel constriction as much as walking for exercise did.  

So if I go by the results of this particular research I should stop going for my walks (morning or evening) and start eating vitamin C

I am sure that would be a really boon for those who cannot walk, due to disability or illness. However, I would like to point out that most of these researches are funded by Pharmaceuticals that have a hidden agenda and findings could be skewed toward selfish gains.

Having said that I would also add that Vitamin C is one of the best immunity enhancing supplements today..  

I have no doubts about Vitamin C and its usefulness but I don't understand how can it help in my outdoor activities like laughter therapy and yoga exercises with my co-walkers in the morning or my brisk walks that I am so used to for many decades in the mornings (or sometimes in the evenings). Besides laziness has nothing to do with persons who are no morning walkers. 

Very much to do with laziness who are no Morning walkers. Many in the discussions revealed their opinions in this regard.

Besides if you opine that laziness has nothing to do with no morning walkers, You are welcome. How can I say NO to an esteemed member's opinion ?

@suni51 I basically believe that no supplements can take the place of the actual exercise regime. It can only be a second best option in a worst case scenario. 

suni51 wrote:

I have no doubts about Vitamin C and its usefulness but I don't understand how can it help in my outdoor activities like laughter therapy and yoga exercises with my co-walkers in the morning or my brisk walks that I am so used to for many decades in the mornings (or sometimes in the evenings). Besides laziness has nothing to do with persons who are no morning walkers. 

Absolutely ! When you have a full working day besides housework, you plan your day accordingly and what time one wakes up depends on ones lifestyle, laziness has nothing to do with it.I have seen people who wake up at 5 in the morning, doing precious little during their waking hours...It is very judgmental to term people who do not wake up early and don't go for a walk as lazy, to say the least !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.