Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

As far as Boddunan is concerned, our Editors take care to ascertain whether a Write up is genuine or plagiarized. Hence I never thought about Copyscape or any such device,

I feel if you are interested to check someone else's work then you need to go through this process but about one's own write-up there is absolutely no need. The writer's conscience is the best judge in that case. Points on any subject can be similar which is quite natural but presentation is bound to differ and that makes for a genuine write-up 

shampasaid

It need not be about conscience but more about knowing and being aware of new tools. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Before joining Boddunan in 1911, I was a member in websites like IBIBO, My Page 5, I had written innumerable number of articles there. Even after joining here, I had written many articles. In all these websites, I never felt the necessity of knowing about any devise that's capable of finding whether a write up is plagiarized or not.

I use the paid version of one of the sites and I find its fine. The results are good and it's a healthy way to check in case you are writing on a number of sites like me.

@ MG

You are writing in this site also. Are you using any device  to check your content if you plagiarized knowingly or unknowingly ? 'm writing only for this site right now, that too very less. I never used any device to check my content. Please clarify.

well as said by the senior members, there is actually no need to have any duplicate checker on your bookmark because if you are real then the sentences will not match but if you studied from anywhere and you wrote in your article then i think it is very important for you to check its duplicate content. 

bhuyali saroj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.