The topic is locked.

Hello Gulshanji, Usha manohar, Ram Babbu and all other freinds, I come back here after long time.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hello Anil. It's good to see you here. Hope you start your activities once again from now on.

Hi Anil, good to see you here, you have been away for along time ! Hope to see you active and taking part in discussions again neutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

welcome back. Happy that more membersare now active. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Your post says that you are an old user on this site while I am a new one. Hope to have a nice interaction in the forums!

shampasaid

Glad to meet you .. I am new here sounds like you have been here a while from the way the vetran greet you.. hope you are back to make this place liver than it already is!  blush.png

Good to see you again anil, hope you stay and remain active, looking forward to more interaction from you. Just stay and post on existing threads, no need for you to introduce yourself in a new thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.