The topic is locked.

I am new here.. so I am just curious to know how you work here effectively. Do you wait for each article to be approved before you submit another? I am not sure what is expected so I am waiting for approval before I submit the second one. 

If you do so.. you may end up submitting just three or four articles per month form my (scant) observation of how this site functions.  How many articles do you submit per month?

How much time do you spend on the forums and on this site in general per day? What are these group discussions.. where do you find them and how do you get into lone? 

I know that people are very different and each one has a different style of working.. I am just trying to make a Boddunan schedule for myself. Since I work on other sites too I am trying to fit this in neatly into my schedule.

Any help or suggestions are welcome. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I thought, by this time you got acclimatized with the Work proper of here. Regarding Forums and other earning aspects are very well laid out in this site. My advise is to stay around for few days just observing the activities. It doesn't need a genius to understand.

Maybe I am not as smart as you.. but I am still new here, learning  and having fun. However, you didn't answer any of my questions which is of no help actually. Or is it a secret ? 

As far as navigation of the site itself I have no issues.. but I need to schedule time and get organized.  I have been hanging around here a  loit to get a good first hand understanding of the site. 

I am new here.. so I am just curious to know how you work here effectively. Do you wait for each article to be approved before you submit another? I am not sure what is expected so I am waiting for approval before I submit the second one. 

If you do so.. you may end up submitting just three or four articles per month form my (scant) observation of how this site functions.  How many articles do you submit per month?

How much time do you spend on the forums and on this site in general per day? What are these group discussions.. where do you find them and how do you get into lone? 

I know that people are very different and each one has a different style of working.. I am just trying to make a Boddunan schedule for myself. Since I work on other sites too I am trying to fit this in neatly into my schedule.

Any help or suggestions are welcome. 

Hi sofs, I agree that article takes a long long time to get published as of now but apparently the admin is working on quickening up the process.However, there is no limit to the number of articles you can submit .You can submit more than one article each day if that is possible.You don't have to wait for older articles to get published before you submit new articles.

And as far as forums go , it is upto you as to how much time you can spend and how many posts you can make...I post when I find time and try not to make too many unnecessary and repetetive posts just to get more points.

You can work at your pace here and keep writing articles and submitting them and you may find all your articles getting published on the same day neutral_face.png all the best 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks a ton Usha. I am just waiting because I am not sure of what is expected here.. each site is different.  I find that though the minimum limit is ten sentences or two hundred words the articles are easily more than 700 words long, I don't know if the ones I have seen are like that or in general its like that. 

Do they prefer long articles? Is poetry allowed?  Is SEO the focus? These are some questions I was hoping to have answered.

Long articles are preferred. If you see  community earnings under Dashboard, you can understand how different articles with different sizes fetched different remuneration. Of course SEO is the focus that's why administration insists on more key words.

Sofs wrote:

Thanks a ton Usha. I am just waiting because I am not sure of what is expected here.. each site is different.  I find that though the minimum limit is ten sentences or two hundred words the articles are easily more than 700 words long, I don't know if the ones I have seen are like that or in general its like that. 

Do they prefer long articles? Is poetry allowed?  Is SEO the focus? These are some questions I was hoping to have answered.

Articles need to be I guess 400 words and more , not sure since I normally never write articles below 1000 words since I find it difficult to fit in everything .It is of course left to the choice of the writer since some have the knack of being very economical with words and come up with articles that are short but to the point and informative. I guess I already wrote about poetry earlier , which you can submit under the suitable category. SEO should never be the focus in my opinion because the content suffers in the bargain...you can pick words later on and since we get paid per article it is not too much of an issue !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello sofs, Today, I too got confused after being accused of breaking the rules by a fellow member. I did not know that we cannot write four posts in a row and so, as I was not getting much time to work here I posted my views continuously in one of the topics. Right now, I checked the FAQ but did not get the answer. I need to know the rules clearly. Is it that I cannot submit continuous posts under one topic or is it that I cannot even post one each continuously under various topics. It's not even a month I am here, naturally, I am not aware of many rules so accusation was uncalled for. I will follow this thread sincerely to learn about the rules. Thanks for starting this thread.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Hello sofs, Today, I too got confused after being accused of breaking the rules by a fellow member. I did not know that we cannot write four posts in a row and so, as I was not getting much time to work here I posted my views continuously in one of the topics. Right now, I checked the FAQ but did not get the answer. I need to know the rules clearly. Is it that I cannot submit continuous posts under one topic or is it that I cannot even post one each continuously under various topics. It's not even a month I am here, naturally, I am not aware of many rules so accusation was uncalled for. I will follow this thread sincerely to learn about the rules. Thanks for starting this thread.

Hi Shampa, it happened once before when you posted 3 in a row on one of the discussions and I pointed it out and the moderator warned you not to do so..

You can post maximum 5 articles a day, no matter they are published or not.

You should not post more than one post in forums (same discussion) until someone else has posted.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks a ton everyone. This helps.  

Suni51 I am not sure if I saw a limit of five articles anywhere, I could have missed it. Thanks for bringing it up here. However, its impossible for me to come up with five a day.  I don't think compromising quality to quantity is a great choice. 

Usha, Thanks for letting me know poetry is fine here. I did go back and check it says 300 words or ten sentences minimum.  I appreciate all the help and support from you honestly. 

Rambabu,  Thank you for clarifying that long articles are preferred. I have been reading articles here and adding points to my account. I have noticed that the FAQ doesn't say anything about posting comments/responses in a row. 

Shampa, I guess everyone makes mistakes, learns and evolves.  I have made mistakes too, but I guess the readiness  to  learn is important and we are all ready to learn.  There are some good pointers in the thread. Hopefully more people will add to it had help us some more. Cheer up. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.