The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes, content and quality should be the criteria for deciding the payment. Some writers used to write5000 words for getting Rs. 200

Length shouldn't be the criteria for payment. The value of the article should be on content , presentation etc.  I wonder how poetry will be rated. I will submit one today to see how it works here. 

Writing an article with 5000 words is no easy task because you need to gather a lot of material for it  and some of those articles written by a few members have been excellent and whatever has been paid for them has been paid because of the effort and the information that is there in the articles...

I too have written an article with 4000 odd words , however later felt that I should have split it into two parts which is what I did with another article , which I split into 3 parts ! Now I try to write between 1000 - 2000 words maximum, so that people dont find it too tedious !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

if your poetry exceeds more tan 4000 words, according to the present rules some where between Rs. 150 to 200. Better write one and see for yourself.

Sofs wrote:

@suni51 thanks for the information and links. However, it would be good to have the forum guidelines our dashboard along with the FAQ to help new comers.  So these questions wont be repeated. 

Why only on homepage? The rules are there on all pages, just scroll down and see "Read FAQs". at the bottom. Every thing is there that you wish to see. Go into every section separately to find all rules in detail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:

Writing an article with 5000 words is no easy task because you need to gather a lot of material for it  and some of those articles written by a few members have been excellent and whatever has been paid for them has been paid because of the effort and the information that is there in the articles...

I too have written an article with 4000 odd words , however later felt that I should have split it into two parts which is what I did with another article , which I split into 3 parts ! Now I try to write between 1000 - 2000 words maximum, so that people dont find it too tedious !

It does take effort and research to write long articles, but the readers on the net are fickle.. and get bored easily.. we need to cater to that audience.  Splitting it up is a great idea. 

rambabu wrote:

I thought, by this time you got acclimatized with the Work proper of here. Regarding Forums and other earning aspects are very well laid out in this site. My advise is to stay around for few days just observing the activities. It doesn't need a genius to understand.

Rambaby is saying right. some must be stayed with site and also go through the TOC.

rambabu wrote:

if your poetry exceeds more tan 4000 words, according to the present rules some where between Rs. 150 to 200. Better write one and see for yourself.

Lol I don't write epics.. I write simple rhyming poetry, prose poetry or tanka, haiku or some restrictive form of poetry.  200 words or a little more than that. I do write some long ones depending on my mood. Poetry can't be forced it has to flow freely. 

I think now we all know how we do we do on Boddunan so the thread is locked. Thank you everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.