Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Healthy debates are boring to watch. It is like taking satvik food every day.

well i think that the news channel wants to show the truth by making the two side minister fight with each other but at last nothing goes right and the debate which was boosting at the starting goes down and the program has to be stopped because of time allegation 

bhuyali saroj

A great way of describing the debates. Beautiful.

Really beautiful. For many "  A thing of beauty is a joy forever." After all be buy a TV for having uninterrupted Joy.

I wonder why the lady astrologist could not foresee the coming events and avoid the show. Of what use is her astrological knowledge if she could not know beforehand that there was trouble ahead in the TV programme.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I wonder why the lady astrologist could not foresee the coming events and avoid the show. Of what use is her astrological knowledge if she could not know beforehand that there was trouble ahead in the TV programme.  

How she can foresee ? Astrologers are living on the gullibility of the people. This aspect has been well utilized by these Astrologers and cheating the public.

This proves that Astrology is Bogus.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

How she can foresee ? Astrologers are living on the gullibility of the people. This aspect has been well utilized by these Astrologers and cheating the public.

This proves that Astrology is Bogus.

There are arguments both for and against astrology ...so, it is not rational to simply say it is bogus without actually analysing it because there are many who have immense faith in it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Argue-That-Astrology-is-Fake

http://www.astrologer.com/tests/basisofastrology.htm

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's true that there are many believers. That's why Astrology is surviving. I do not believe in Astrology.

Astrology is bogus. It has very cleverly aligned itself with the pre- determined orbitals of the planets and linked it to attributes and happenings that will take place tp persons born in a particular time during a year. This gives it a sense of certainty and ease of predictability which is cleverly exploited by the astrologists. The solutions offered by them to ward off or neutralise the effect of planets positioned millions of miles away are simply laughable. Yes it survives because people are afraid, gullible and want easy way out. Gulshanji has asked a pertinent question.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Really, only gullible people believe the predictions of Astrologers. They say they can stop the ill effects of Wrong planetary condition. Most of their predictions are generic and non specifying.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.