Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I gave importance only to the compatibility of the boy and the girl taking the views of both the Boy and the Girl.  Mine is a family where  many inter caste marriages took place. Hence no question of matching Kundalis. In my presence i arrange a free talk between the boy and the girl. I encourage even private talks without any elders.

I am making a general comment....

I can understand. I quoted my example  to show exceptions. I too met with stiff opposition from my family members in this regard. I simply brushed them aside.

It's Ok if you  make a general comment.

In the bargain you probably made your family members unhappy because their belief is as important ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I gave importance only to the compatibility of the boy and the girl taking the views of both the Boy and the Girl.  Mine is a family where  many inter caste marriages took place. Hence no question of matching Kundalis. In my presence i arrange a free talk between the boy and the girl. I encourage even private talks without any elders.

I am making a general comment....

I can understand. I quoted my example  to show exceptions. I too met with stiff opposition from my family members in this regard. I simply brushed them aside.

It's Ok if you  make a general comment.

In the bargain you probably made your family members unhappy because their belief is as important ..

No. They have the freedom of their own. I never interfere with others. And they never interfere with me

I believe in god. If I do good, god will do good for me. Fake Baba's and Pundits have changed our beliefs according to them where they can get more benefit out of it. No one can predict future, but these baba's and pundits introduced it to get benefit out of our faiths and beliefs.

http://www.comparenshop.in

If you are firm in your belief , no amount of efforts by fake Babas will change your opinions. Of course, it needs lot of conviction and the ability call A spade a Spade.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.