Drunkenness and arrogant violent behavior are no more just masculine trait. The police got a taste of woman power. A drunken woman slapped a uniformed cop in Dehradun. 

https://in.screen.yahoo.com/drunk-dehradun-girl-creates-ruckus-123300938.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Had the young woman slapped the Cop for a just cause in a normal condition, I would have appreciated the young Dame of Dehradun.  But not in an inebriated condition with an intention to create Ruckus. 

Additionally, I would like to add drunkenness is not restricted to only men, Some women drink in either in the confines of their home or in clubs. It's not an objectionable act.

Drunk or otherwise , which of course is a personal choice, one cannot take liberties in public places. Just a couple of months ago there was a case similar to Salman Khan where a lady , a legal executive of Reliance killed a person and wounded another driving home drunk after a party.I feel this is the height of irresponsibility ! If people at that level dont have the sense to gauge their alcohol tolerance level, what is the use of their education and intelligence ? This goes for both men and women.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Behaving in public properly warrants for decency. No one should create nuisance on Public roads.

it's not good, i think the police was quite even after he got slapped from a lady because he might be thinking that if he do something with the lady his job will be in danger and if he slapped the lady in return public will point the finger on him only. Because in INDIA women are seem as god and if she complain in a police station the police will also listen to him more than the innocent one  

bhuyali saroj

The woman was in inebriated state. And creating inconvenience to the traffic. On these two counts, if the police arrested her, nobody will Question him.

bhuyali saroj wrote:

it's not good, i think the police was quite even after he got slapped from a lady because he might be thinking that if he do something with the lady his job will be in danger and if he slapped the lady in return public will point the finger on him only. Because in INDIA women are seem as god and if she complain in a police station the police will also listen to him more than the innocent one  

A slap need not necessarily deserve a slap , and here the lady was drunk. Honestly I found the whole video amusing . The girl was clearly not in her senses and I am sure after the video went viral she must be feeling quite embarrassed at her misadventure ,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:

Behaving in public properly warrants for decency. No one should create nuisance on Public roads.

It is rule but who care it. No one can drink on pubic places but car is most favourt place to drink for drinkers. Drink drive and hurt others. 

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It is rule but who care it. No one can drink on pubic places but car is most favourt place to drink for drinkers. Drink drive and hurt others. 

I agree with you Anil. We all know how rules are working. Perhaps the rule makers and policy makers are giving  a hint , " c'mon, don't  take these rules seriously. If You take them seriously,you will be the sufferer." This is enough for a habitual rule breaker. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.