Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have heard the name of Moti Pulao but I have never heard the name of the other food items. Another astonishing fact I came to know that the white pearl in Moti Pulao is made of egg white. 

shampasaid

True. Some exotic foods like Moti Pulao lost in the oblivion. No wonder you never heard about Moti Pulao. Because, later generation knows only about it's existence  through their Grand fathers or grand mothers. I myself did not hear some of the foods enlisted.

@rambabu

On the contrary, I have heard the name of Moti Pulao but never had an opportunity to taste it. Well, I have never heard about other dishes mentioned in that article. Even never heard of Bamboo Chicken about which you mentioned. 

shampasaid

Yes. In case of Bamboo chicken, it's available here and there or in remote tribal regions. But Moti Pulao and other items enlisted are neither heard nor seen by me

There are many dishes prepared here using bamboo...The hollowed out portion is filled with vegetables, masala chicken, even rice and sealed ,put in open fire and cooked. It is delicious ! Bamboo shoots are of course widely used everywhere these days ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have seen only in Araku valley in AP. After that i haven't seen anywhere else in my state. In Araku valley, i have seen heating the chicken on  slow fire of the wooden embers.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.