From yoga squats to Chair, these key poses sculpt strong, lean legs and build strength.

http://www.yogajournal.com/category/poses/anatomy/legs/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The best way to build strong legs and calf muscles is by jogging and playing football in the open fields nothing comes close to that ...When we see the football players we can see strngth in their legs and thighs which have been built with years of practice on the fields..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I prefer yoga. It's a combination of both physical and mental exercises. I do brisk walking too. But only after doing my daily yoga.

rambabu wrote:

I prefer yoga. It's a combination of both physical and mental exercises. I do brisk walking too. But only after doing my daily yoga.

It would be good enough for you but not good enough for football players and others who want to really strengthen their leg muscles ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually speaking all proper exercises related to a particular part of your body in a systematic way can make that particular body part strong. I used to play badminton for 3-4 hours a day and I know how my muscles looked like during that period. I was not much in yoga ever but I know it is good for your health in certain ways.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's a question of preferences and convenience. For doing yoga you need a small place indoor. Whereas for playing games and jogging you have to go outdoors or walking or jogging track.

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It would be good enough for you but not good enough for football players and others who want to really strengthen their leg muscles ...

Rambabu yoga poses you mention here not only strength legs, but also strength spine and digestion system. All exercise is good one but yoga improve overall health. We can do yoga at our home but to play games we have to go outside. Everyone have not facilities of playing game.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Rambabu yoga poses you mention here not only strength legs, but also strength spine and digestion system. All exercise is good one but yoga improve overall health. We can do yoga at our home but to play games we have to go outside. Everyone have not facilities of playing game.

I agree with you Anil. Yoga has the potential to strengthen every part of human body both mentally and physically

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.