Here in Rajasthan raid one Marble traders and owner of Cement company. I think it is biggest raid in the history of Income tax department. Team of 300 officer carried out this raid. They came from Delhi as piligrims. they did not took help of Rajasthan police. They are guarded by 80 commondos of CRPF. Till today raid team trace property of 7000 crore rupess and 250 crore cash. Seraching of some lockers is pending.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I congratulate the IT dept.

These Tax evaders deserve biggest of the biggest punishment, They were eating away the public and Govt. Money

rambabu wrote:

These Tax evaders deserve biggest of the biggest punishment, They were eating away the public and Govt. Money

You are right but, it is not easy in our country. It is all possible only with coalition of bureaucracy and politicians. These are persons who funds of political parties.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You are right but, it is not easy in our country. It is all possible only with coalition of bureaucracy and politicians. These are persons who funds of political parties.

I agree. it's not easy to punish the tax evaders because most of the tax evaders are politicians. They maintain benami accounts on fictitious names. And above all politicians can buy the law through their political influence.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree. it's not easy to punish the tax evaders because most of the tax evaders are politicians. They maintain benami accounts on fictitious names. And above all politicians can buy the law through their political influence.

Yes they are politicians or they have influence on politicians. But some time courts performs much better. Case of Assa Ram is its example. After all efforts he did not get bail.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Yes they are politicians or they have influence on politicians. But some time courts performs much better. Case of Assa Ram is its example. After all efforts he did not get bail.

It is due to such examples, public will live with hope that there is law in this country.

Have you ever seen any result coming out of such raids? I have my doubts that this will be another case which will be burried under the files and all will be well in the end.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

The marble company must be  R K traders who were raided recently by the IT dept , they have an office and outlet here at Mangalore as well...

http://rajasthanpost.com/index.php/2015/09/23/it-raids-on-marble-trader/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:

Have you ever seen any result coming out of such raids? I have my doubts that this will be another case which will be burried under the files and all will be well in the end.

Just like police records, IT department too maintain  records. It's essential for their records to show how any raids were conducted. That's all, there ends the matter. We all know where all these records ultimately land. The Cold storage.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Just like police records, IT department too maintain  records. It's essential for their records to show how any raids were conducted. That's all, there ends the matter. We all know where all these records ultimately land. The Cold storage.

No Rambabu it is not true that IT department doing all these for their records. Is most case IT department charge tax and penalty but it cann't file any criminal case. Indeed total system is corrupt. Where we keep hand there is pain.

But they always fail to bring the whole truth out in public knowledge. They always give benefit of doubt to cheats unless of course there is a political pressure they avoid catching the big fish.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.