Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Have you ever seen any result coming out of such raids? I have my doubts that this will be another case which will be burried under the files and all will be well in the end.

Just like police records, IT department too maintain  records. It's essential for their records to show how any raids were conducted. That's all, there ends the matter. We all know where all these records ultimately land. The Cold storage.

No Rambabu it is not true that IT department doing all these for their records. Is most case IT department charge tax and penalty but it cann't file any criminal case. Indeed total system is corrupt. Where we keep hand there is pain.

Agreed. Seeing the present trend in solving the corruption cases, one is likely to doubt the the system of Law enforcing  and the judiciary. Many corruption cases are getting adjournment after adjournment for years and years.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Have you ever seen any result coming out of such raids? I have my doubts that this will be another case which will be burried under the files and all will be well in the end.

Just like police records, IT department too maintain  records. It's essential for their records to show how any raids were conducted. That's all, there ends the matter. We all know where all these records ultimately land. The Cold storage.

No Rambabu it is not true that IT department doing all these for their records. Is most case IT department charge tax and penalty but it cann't file any criminal case. Indeed total system is corrupt. Where we keep hand there is pain.

Agreed. Seeing the present trend in solving the corruption cases, one is likely to doubt the the system of Law enforcing  and the judiciary. Many corruption cases are getting adjournment after adjournment for years and years.

That was exactly my point, they will impose some taxes and allow the culprits to continue their business.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:

That was exactly my point, they will impose some taxes and allow the culprits to continue their business.

True. Many corruption cases are still lying unattended and unsolved since decades. And I'm sure these cases will remain in the same condition forever.

It raids are advertised widely. However most of the time the names of firms raided are not publicised nor how much tax was avoided or how much penalty was levied. Many years back a customer of my company was raided by the IT . He settled the issue with the top brass of the Dept. and was proudly telling every one of the raid and the hush hush settlement. It raids are allegedly extortion raids.

It happens so, if IT raids are widely published leading to non publication of the names involved.. Ultimately leading to heavy loss of revenue to the exchequer.

We have had innumerable raids on individuals here in Karnataka conducted by Lokayukta. There was one which happened here in Mangalore where a government official was caught with several crores of unaccounted wealth and properties and a charge sheet was filed.  The other day  I happened to visit his office and was shocked to see the fellow very much there lording it up as if nothing has happened , and when I asked another clerk, he said that Lokayukta caught him but his relatives and friends in the state cabinet let him out ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is the point. what's the use of such political raids ?Culprits roam scot-free using their political well wishers. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, son of late Y. Rajasekhara Reddy is roaming free for the last many years and even has become opposition leader in the New state of AP.  This is just an example. There are many such cases of  law offenders  roaming free escaping from the dragnet  of law.

suni51 wrote:

But they always fail to bring the whole truth out in public knowledge. They always give benefit of doubt to cheats unless of course there is a political pressure they avoid catching the big fish.

Yes it may be right, IT raid in my area is very common. In most of cases parties surrender undeclared income. I am writing it what I read in newspapers.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

But they always fail to bring the whole truth out in public knowledge. They always give benefit of doubt to cheats unless of course there is a political pressure they avoid catching the big fish.

Yes it may be right, IT raid in my area is very common. In most of cases parties surrender undeclared income. I am writing it what I read in newspapers.

Wrong declaration of assets and income are quite common. A recent case that came into light is of Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the opposition leader of newly formed AP.

IT raid is the best thing which happens in India. Earlier it happen to films stars and now in Rajesthan. Its a good to here that some one caught who avoided tax

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.