Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It raids are good provided they are followed up and deliver the justice early. The way in which most of the IT raids are, we are seeing, the decision is delayed for a long time. And one need not wonder if these case last for generations.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:

But they always fail to bring the whole truth out in public knowledge. They always give benefit of doubt to cheats unless of course there is a political pressure they avoid catching the big fish.

Yes it may be right, IT raid in my area is very common. In most of cases parties surrender undeclared income. I am writing it what I read in newspapers.

Wrong declaration of assets and income are quite common. A recent case that came into light is of Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the opposition leader of newly formed AP.

IT department have not any right to start any criminal proceeding. If some one earn income from smuggling IT department can only charge and tax and penalities, it is duty of other departments who can takek action,

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.