Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I was expressing my fear whether it is possible or not to stop this stupid Sanatan Sanstha and the likes of such poison spreading viscous organizations. If not Rationalists other like minded people join hands to put an end to this plague.

usha manohar wrote:

The so called rationalists wh pee on religious idols just to prove they are right and make hate speeches against others beliefs should be kept away or else they will end up strengthening such organisations because there is no difference between the two ...

I agree. It is grossly improper to insult any community and symbols associated with that.  It is okay to express opinion against idol worship or any form of worship and to express against superstitions. But there is no sense in insulting any belief or symbol in name of rationality. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

OK sir. The aim is to arrest the sinister Sanatan Sanstha. To achieve the desired results. like minded people should work together. I would like to add that A true Rationalist neither criticizes others beliefs nor ridicules the customs. If some body does it, they are not Rationalists  but pseudo rationalists.

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

The so called rationalists wh pee on religious idols just to prove they are right and make hate speeches against others beliefs should be kept away or else they will end up strengthening such organisations because there is no difference between the two ...

I agree. It is grossly improper to insult any community and symbols associated with that.  It is okay to express opinion against idol worship or any form of worship and to express against superstitions. But there is no sense in insulting any belief or symbol in name of rationality. 

Of course one has the freedom to express what one feels strongly about without being judgmental and that is where the friction comes and the fundamentalists on both sides are waiting for something like that to happen so that they can take advantage of the situation. The only thing that can help is witin the law and banning such organisations , at least thats what I feel !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No body has any right to to criticize or rubbishing others opinions or beliefs. If one feels or thinks that he has the responsibility to reform the society, he's mistaken. Change has to come from within. Forcing in any form is both unwanted and uncivilized.

There was a time when we prided ourselves for being a liberal society. Today there seems to be a race to turn India into an illiberal society. It is shameful and frightening that intellectuals are being hounded and killed. What is difference between our country and say Bangladesh ? It is also frightening to see well off people support such activities.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Seeing intellectuals being hounded, causes a chill in my spine. This is the fate of those, who express their views on religious fanaticism . What a pathetic condition !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.