Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:

The very fact that you believe in Puja and rituals as your heart says that you are both.

People who are religious strictly bound by the norms of a particular puja, But you said you do not follow the set norms but do puja in your own way. The first part says you are religious. The latter part says that you are spiritual.

Religion is a social phenemenon whereas spirituality is personal. Religion is insepearble from the community. A Hindu is very much part of Hindu community and has to followHindu traditions and law relating to marriagem death, inheritanceof property and so on. Similarly Muslims and Christians.  Spirituality differs. This is a relation between individual and God (acording to his belief). Meditation and worship in isolation indicate this. I never worship or even meditate. Recently, one friend of mine told that he goes to Vaishno Devi only for fun/ picnic. Actually worship is possible only in isolation. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, suni51
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

The very fact that you believe in Puja and rituals as your heart says that you are both.

People who are religious strictly bound by the norms of a particular puja, But you said you do not follow the set norms but do puja in your own way. The first part says you are religious. The latter part says that you are spiritual.

Religion is a social phenemenon whereas spirituality is personal. Religion is insepearble from the community. A Hindu is very much part of Hindu community and has to followHindu traditions and law relating to marriagem death, inheritanceof property and so on. Similarly Muslims and Christians.  Spirituality differs. This is a relation between individual and God (acording to his belief). Meditation and worship in isolation indicate this. I never worship or even meditate. Recently, one friend of mine told that he goes to Vaishno Devi only for fun/ picnic. Actually worship is possible only in isolation. 

True. Solitude provides all that tranquility that ideally suits those who pray. Solitude also contributes to concentration.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.