Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You are extremely right that we very much neglect our feet though we should not forget that it's the feet which is the most burdened part of our body. The whole body rests upon it but we hardly take out time to notice it.

shampasaid

That is human weakness. We become complacent and careless. Feet which bears the entire  weight of our body cannot be neglected by all means. It's only when trouble shoots up we wake up and rush towards the nearest clinic.

Very informative article ! Even corn , Verruca and calluses can sometimes become cancerous if neglected for a long period of time. Feet is as important as other parts of our body since they are all interconnected and one can affect the other when there is some problem, I am told that one should never ever neglect a feeling of  weakness in the legs and feet , since it may indicate other far more serious problems.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats really subperb to know thats,we can know about our health through our feet. So from now we need to take alot of care about our feet also. We thanks for the link and for creating this form to make others aware regarding this.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Very useful. I also have some problem in my foot. Cold legs is my problem of winter. I also have swelling problem. Cause behind swelling problem is sugar and valve of veins. Thanks Ram Babu

usha manohar wrote:

Very informative article ! Even corn , Verruca and calluses can sometimes become cancerous if neglected for a long period of time. Feet is as important as other parts of our body since they are all interconnected and one can affect the other when there is some problem, I am told that one should never ever neglect a feeling of  weakness in the legs and feet , since it may indicate other far more serious problems.

Corn. This problem which I had, made my walking difficult. I too did not give much thought about corn. It was only after realizing the problem persisted. My doctor after performing a minor operation removed the corn

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.