Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

There can be temple for any god/goddess-  traditional or just made. This is very disgusting in some cases. Presently, a teenager girl in agra is claiming that she is a goddess and alsointends to drown herself in water- called Jal samadhi. There is similar scene in Mathura also where a middle afed woman claims she is goddess.

You Forget Radha Ma. High profile goddess. 

anil wrote:

There can be temple for any god/goddess-  traditional or just made. This is very disgusting in some cases. Presently, a teenager girl in agra is claiming that she is a goddess and alsointends to drown herself in water- called Jal samadhi. There is similar scene in Mathura also where a middle afed woman claims she is goddess.

No.I have notforgotten high profile saints. gods. But the Mathura and Agra women appar mentally unsound and their lives are in danger. The agra police has so far prevented the girl from so called jal samadhi (drowning in water). The mobs are also involved in the mass hysteria. This is a serious matter. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

anil wrote:

No.I have notforgotten high profile saints. gods. But the Mathura and Agra women appar mentally unsound and their lives are in danger. The agra police has so far prevented the girl from so called jal samadhi (drowning in water). The mobs are also involved in the mass hysteria. This is a serious matter. 

Yes. It's Hysteria. And this Hysteria is infectious. It spreads from one person to another easily.

anil wrote:

I listen that widows in large number residing in Mathura. I thinks this is one of them.

Yes a very large number of widows especially from Bengal end up in Mathura. They are paid a few rupees per day for chanting bhajans for a few hours by some charitable organisations. These widows are thrown out by their sons and daughters and others and have no place to go. It is sad and I have seen a few documentries on them which are very moving. No one speaks on their behalf.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.