Parents hurry in marryingtheir daughters. But why hurry. Thegirls needdo some things that are more important viz. completingeducation. 

https://in.style.yahoo.com/post/130256677994/6-things-every-girl-should-do-before-marriage

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Most of the parents   fee that a girl is a burden to them. Which is why they hurry up to get their marriage performed at the earliest. But today's girls think One ideally completes her Master’s degree by 24 years of age. In today’s world, 24 years is not too late to get married.

Things have changed a lot now and so has the attitude of parents towards their daughters.We see parents , even in rural areas realising the need for educating their daughters and make them financially independent. This is also being dinned into the heads of the students at schools so that they become focused and not while away their precious time. Marriage for an individual , either boy or girl should be a choice and not a necessity because of the dictates of the society.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Parents happily are coming of age with regards to the issues of education and child marriages.

Now many incidents are seen everywhere even from the far-off and remote regions where parents are willingly coming forward to to give an ear to the issues of education and of girls as well as their marriages. A change has taken place. It takes time to join the Mainstream. 

Great things to do and learn indeed, there should also be certain things that even a boy needs learn before getting into the wedlock.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Great things to do and learn indeed, there should also be certain things that even a boy needs learn before getting into the wedlock.

Very true..Catholics have a very practical approach to marriage, once the boy and the girl and their families agree to proceed with the marriage the priest along with a couple of other prominent church members belonging to their parish gives them some guidance and counselling regarding various aspects of marriage..Parents too from both sides are called if necessary ! 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In our community, the elders from both sides will be present and allow the boy and the girl to talk freely. If necessary the boy and the girl are allowed to discuss about their likes and dislikes, hobbies etc with an open mind. Then after this only with their consent other things are arranged. It happened in my own daughters' marriage.

yeah i agree with Mr Mambabu the girl and the boy. Both have all their right and have their own freedom to Work,Speech,Love and etc so so

The girl should also learn about he rlegal rights afte rmarriage. It is important these days when unfortunately more separations are taking place.

Absolutely. In this male dominated world where women are subjected to domestic violence, divorces for conceiving a girl child etc, a women before marriage should be conversant about the rights which are there for protection of women.

Surprisingly but rightly  I find an urge to know the law more in the working class women like housemaids, sweepers etc on whose income their good for nothing husbands enjoy drinks and then beat them up. These women are tough and yet docile. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.