Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    This UP need to changed because it is too much over leaking in matters of law. Not only the police men but also the people of UP taking  laws in their hands i wish that this election will take UP in the path of good changes  

     


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    It is the case of U.P and not Bihar. The main point is wherever such incidents take place then it should be protested in one voice irrespective of where you are coming from. Politicians and police both have 'p' in common and so whatever they do, both of them become the companions of each other. 


    shampasaid


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    The link between Politicians and the Police administration is well known. Politicians keep a grip over the Police by offering big Bribes to settle the scores with their political rivals. As far as protests are concerned it's an exercise in futility. Protesters are lathi charged  and cases will be framed. And these are under the instructions of the politicians.

     


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Such things have been happening in almost all parts of India..The backward and dalits are the worst sufferers because of the mindset of the society.People, even the police tend to think they are not worthy of decent treatment . Our politicians remember them only during elections or else they are left to their own fate..

    Not only backwards and dalits are sufferers, all common person is sufferers. Police is only for politician and influential. 

     

    At times I feel sorry for the police force because theirs is not an easy job, they are being pulled in different directions and even if some of them want to perform their duty, they will not be allowed to do so by the law breakers , mainly politicians and their goons. I have several relatives who are in the police force who feel stifled because of the political interference ..

    True Usha, political interference is the worst of the many things that the police have to put up with. They do not have enough salaries that can help keep them up with the ever-growing inflation, not enough modern weapons and equipment to do their jobs with. The goons and sociopaths they deal with are always better equipped than the police. On top of that, they have to work miserably long hours and cannot give enough time to families, resulting in broken homes and disgruntled children. It is a fact that in Pune and Mumbai, maximum number of police children indulge in crimes at one point or another. So what the state must be in UP , we can only imagine. So t is no wonder that the police take out their frustrations on the innocent hapless in such grisly manner.

    No doubt police department have maximum interference of politicians. If police man refuse to fulfill the wished of politicians, they may faced many problems. Working enviornment  is also not healthy  in police departments. All states have shortage of police force. All police men are not bad. But they must be understand their duty. Where to go common person?

     


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Such things have been happening in almost all parts of India..The backward and dalits are the worst sufferers because of the mindset of the society.People, even the police tend to think they are not worthy of decent treatment . Our politicians remember them only during elections or else they are left to their own fate..

    Not only backwards and dalits are sufferers, all common person is sufferers. Police is only for politician and influential. 

     

    At times I feel sorry for the police force because theirs is not an easy job, they are being pulled in different directions and even if some of them want to perform their duty, they will not be allowed to do so by the law breakers , mainly politicians and their goons. I have several relatives who are in the police force who feel stifled because of the political interference ..

    True Usha, political interference is the worst of the many things that the police have to put up with. They do not have enough salaries that can help keep them up with the ever-growing inflation, not enough modern weapons and equipment to do their jobs with. The goons and sociopaths they deal with are always better equipped than the police. On top of that, they have to work miserably long hours and cannot give enough time to families, resulting in broken homes and disgruntled children. It is a fact that in Pune and Mumbai, maximum number of police children indulge in crimes at one point or another. So what the state must be in UP , we can only imagine. So t is no wonder that the police take out their frustrations on the innocent hapless in such grisly manner.

    No doubt police department have maximum interference of politicians. If police man refuse to fulfill the wished of politicians, they may faced many problems. Working enviornment  is also not healthy  in police departments. All states have shortage of police force. All police men are not bad. But they must be understand their duty. Where to go common person?

    There is no alternative for the Indian police but to obey the orders of his boss.  After all, his job job is his bread winner.In this process, he has to resort to some inhuman deeds, though against his conscience

     

     


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    Now there is another version of the incident. According to police, the Dalit couple themselves bared thamselves and created scene. This is rather more disgusting. 

    https://in.news.yahoo.com/dalit-family-bares-it-all-after-greater-noida-police-fails-to-register-their-fir-102750799.html

     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Such things have been happening in almost all parts of India..The backward and dalits are the worst sufferers because of the mindset of the society.People, even the police tend to think they are not worthy of decent treatment . Our politicians remember them only during elections or else they are left to their own fate..

    Not only backwards and dalits are sufferers, all common person is sufferers. Police is only for politician and influential. 

     

    At times I feel sorry for the police force because theirs is not an easy job, they are being pulled in different directions and even if some of them want to perform their duty, they will not be allowed to do so by the law breakers , mainly politicians and their goons. I have several relatives who are in the police force who feel stifled because of the political interference ..

    True Usha, political interference is the worst of the many things that the police have to put up with. They do not have enough salaries that can help keep them up with the ever-growing inflation, not enough modern weapons and equipment to do their jobs with. The goons and sociopaths they deal with are always better equipped than the police. On top of that, they have to work miserably long hours and cannot give enough time to families, resulting in broken homes and disgruntled children. It is a fact that in Pune and Mumbai, maximum number of police children indulge in crimes at one point or another. So what the state must be in UP , we can only imagine. So t is no wonder that the police take out their frustrations on the innocent hapless in such grisly manner.

    No doubt police department have maximum interference of politicians. If police man refuse to fulfill the wished of politicians, they may faced many problems. Working enviornment  is also not healthy  in police departments. All states have shortage of police force. All police men are not bad. But they must be understand their duty. Where to go common person?

    There is no alternative for the Indian police but to obey the orders of his boss.  After all, his job job is his bread winner.In this process, he has to resort to some inhuman deeds, though against his conscience.

    Right at one stage police man find himself helpless. All are not corrupt, some are honest one. They like to do their duty honestly. In my opinion it is end result of this discussion. Now what to do to improve the police?

     

     

     


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:
    anil wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Such things have been happening in almost all parts of India..The backward and dalits are the worst sufferers because of the mindset of the society.People, even the police tend to think they are not worthy of decent treatment . Our politicians remember them only during elections or else they are left to their own fate..

    Not only backwards and dalits are sufferers, all common person is sufferers. Police is only for politician and influential. 

     

    At times I feel sorry for the police force because theirs is not an easy job, they are being pulled in different directions and even if some of them want to perform their duty, they will not be allowed to do so by the law breakers , mainly politicians and their goons. I have several relatives who are in the police force who feel stifled because of the political interference ..

    True Usha, political interference is the worst of the many things that the police have to put up with. They do not have enough salaries that can help keep them up with the ever-growing inflation, not enough modern weapons and equipment to do their jobs with. The goons and sociopaths they deal with are always better equipped than the police. On top of that, they have to work miserably long hours and cannot give enough time to families, resulting in broken homes and disgruntled children. It is a fact that in Pune and Mumbai, maximum number of police children indulge in crimes at one point or another. So what the state must be in UP , we can only imagine. So t is no wonder that the police take out their frustrations on the innocent hapless in such grisly manner.

    No doubt police department have maximum interference of politicians. If police man refuse to fulfill the wished of politicians, they may faced many problems. Working enviornment  is also not healthy  in police departments. All states have shortage of police force. All police men are not bad. But they must be understand their duty. Where to go common person?

    There is no alternative for the Indian police but to obey the orders of his boss.  After all, his job job is his bread winner.In this process, he has to resort to some inhuman deeds, though against his conscience.

    Right at one stage police man find himself helpless. All are not corrupt, some are honest one. They like to do their duty honestly. In my opinion it is end result of this discussion. Now what to do to improve the police?

    To improve the working conditions of police.the government should  ensure non interference from politicians and any external agencies. At the same time Police department should ensure accountability for each and every action of theirs.

     

     

     

     


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    This shows how cruel the police men are there no a days. I  wish the head of the department should take severe action against such kind of stupidity and arogant and indecent police men.


    Slow and Steady Wins the Race.


  • Re: Naked barbarism of police

    by » 7 years ago


    Dalits are at the receiving end even from institutions which are not like the police. The weak are always trampled upon. The Dalits should unite to form a formidable political force. Even if guilty police are punished(usually not)  the mind set will not change.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.